Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
I am at my wits end
April 23, 2011 at 9:58 PM

Hi my name is Amber and I have a 4 year old little boy. My biggest problems is he will NOT use the potty, He will pee in it when he sees fit but he will not poop in it and then when we ask him if he pooped in his pull up he looks at me and my husband like we are speaking a different launage. I any one has anything I am willing to try and thing even i I havee to duct tape him to the toilet. LOL just kidding

banging head into wall

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    April 23, 2011 at 10:03 PM

I had luck with taking my boys to the potty every half hour all day long.  This lasted a day, and then it was every hour. Really by the end of the third day they were trained. But they were dry at night before I started.

• lucky2Beeme
    April 23, 2011 at 10:05 PM

Every 30 mins take him in and make him sit on the potty. Give him some books to read let him sit there for 15 mins then he can get up. Most kids by age 4 have BM at the same time each day. Does he? If so put him on  10 min before he usually goes. after doing this for a week tell him he can not get up until he does something while sitting there. have books for him to sit and look at.  Good luck.

• havensmommy820
    April 23, 2011 at 10:07 PM
    I never used pull ups going strait to underwear Is what I was told and it worked great also do the half hour thing
  • LancesMom
    April 23, 2011 at 11:08 PM

You could get some tips from the Moms in the

Potty Training Support

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts