Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
happymama0609
Mom's in GA
June 27, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Where do you go to get your meat and produce? We are trying the whole organic healthy eating thing and I was wondering where you do your shopping? I am not particularly fond of meat but Dh wants it, so I will cook it for him I just dont want him to have the unhealthy stuff..any ideas n where we could go?

I searched online for farmers markets and a co-op and came up empty handed, its all way too far away. We can't garden either cause the landkords told us we can't do anyhting to the yard. Any ides?

Oh yeah, the markets would have to be in the Savannah/Pooler area..

Replies

• jillbailey26
    June 27, 2010 at 5:54 PM

There are three in Tattall County.  Glennville Farmers Market, Savannah State Farmers Market and Savannah Forsyth Farmers Market.

• happymama0609
    June 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

LOL i talked to you last time i was trying to find all the places! Yeah strill no luck though with the Savannah state farmers market, only onions still. There are some local farmers up the road that sell watermelons and cantaloupes from their truck that I buy from. Those are our favorite fruits too!

I am hoping to find a co-op for Dh cause he wont give up the meat and I wont force him, I just don't want him to eat the stuff sold over the shelves that is full of "nastiness" lol

Quoting jillbailey26:

There are three in Tattall County.  Glennville Farmers Market, Savannah State Farmers Market and Savannah Forsyth Farmers Market.

• bamababe1975
    June 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Not in GA but here'a bump! :)

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts