Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!
June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Flyingeagle4
    June 14, 2010 at 12:21 PM

I am 39 years old have a 16 year old and a 11 year old and baby on the way. Been together for 18 years with my man.  Starting over..............:)

• Geja
    by Geja
    June 15, 2010 at 12:38 PM

Hey moms. I am Teresa a 32 year old mom of 2 a daughter who is 12 Pricilla and a son who is 8 Sebastian. I am in Chicago and I really am enjoying this site its like a facebook for moms....

• Geja
    by Geja
    June 15, 2010 at 12:39 PM

congrats to youexpecting girl

• lilmsnay83
    June 15, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Hello

Im Renee, 27. Mom to Camryn, 2.  Its just us, no hubby.

• occhitgirl
    June 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM

my name is Tabitha I am a mother of three kids two of my kids have Bipolor I haven't had a job in 3 years do to haveing to take care of my kids then just about two mounths ago my daughter how is only 14 had emergency surgary done the doctors found an Overian Siss the size of a cantalop in her and had to take out one overy and one flopinan tube they told use that she has a 50/50 chance she would ever have kids and that eventaly they might have to take her other overy and flobin tube out because she could get another Overian siss.

• bluemoma
    June 15, 2010 at 11:56 PM

my name is Alicia Hopkins how are you married 5 years now been with for 10 we have 3 boys iam a stay at home mom right now looking for people to talk to and get advice from

• tasha2608
    June 16, 2010 at 8:47 AM

Hello,

My name is LaTash Johnson. I'm 25 years old and I just had my 1st child, a little boy.

• Hopeleah
    June 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Hi~I'm new to cafemom. I'm originally from NY, but now reside in Orlando, FL. I am sahm of two sweet girls and married for about nine years. I love life and love to enjoy it with my family and friends. Love meeting new people, reading, cooking, watching girly movies, and love walking my dog. We've been working on eating healthy over the past year, and today I got out of the house and jogged one mile. WOOHOO!!! 

I'm already looking forward to coming on here for advice!

• pondlady
    June 16, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Hi. I was just watching good morning america, and found out about this website. I have 3 sons. The youngest one is leaving for college in august. It will be empty nest around here. My husband and I have been so busy raising our boys, that now I face the question " what now!"

• wispen
    by wispen
    June 16, 2010 at 9:15 AM
    Hello everyone! My name is Caye, I am 35 and mother to Adam (almost 10) and expectant mother to Jackson (due August). My husband and I both work from home at a web design and graphics art business. I heard about this site on GMA and I'm hoping to get some advice!
This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN