Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!
June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• ifixcars
    November 5, 2012 at 11:13 AM

Hello!  

My name is Dee, and I have an almost 4 month old daugher, Lucie. I am a mechanic and just opened my own business (and got married) the same month our little surprise baby was conceived! All in October last year.

Lucie is my first, she is also the first grand baby on  my side, and first girl baby on my husband's side, so she is definitely the most spoiled rotten princess that's ever lived. We are very blessed!

She's currently beckoning that she is bored, so that's all for now :)

• bethshek222
    November 5, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Hi, I'm bethshek222 and I am thankful to be part of these great Moms.

• nursemommy333
    November 5, 2012 at 12:29 PM
    hi, I'm Ruth, I'm a single mom with 3 boys ages 23-13. I'm a nurse and live in Wisconsin. I'm divorced but not dating.
  • Chrystal1984
    November 5, 2012 at 11:31 PM

My name is Chrystal I am a mother of two children a 6 year old girl and a 4 year old boy.

• MaileysMommy
    November 6, 2012 at 8:24 AM

Hello! My name is Amanda, I am a SAHM from Florida, now living in a itty bitty town in Mississippi. I have a 2 year old Daughter, a wonderful Hubs and just found out were expecting baby #2!!! Looking forward to being a part of this group and getting to know some of you better :)

• Musicknot7
    November 7, 2012 at 7:09 AM
    Hi everyone,

I'm Jenn, I have three great kiddos who are mean the world to me. My hubby and I been married almost 8yrs and together 13yrs. We have rocky times and great ones, but in the end we made it work. He works hard and has grown to be a great father and husband. Even when we don't see eye to eye on things..lol!

As for the our kiddos,
    There our oldest JJ (going be 10yrs old Friday) he's our laid back one, who goes with the flow. I'm always joking that he our beach bum child. He a whiz with anything Lego or video games.

Next is our Autumn Snow, she just turn 2yrs old in October. She is our wild child, always getting in to things she not suppose to be in or getting her brothers to do her bidding for her. Being the littlest in the house but yet she has her daddy and the boys wrap around her little finger.

In the middle is our Alex, he 7 and trying to get use to going to school full time. Loves hot wheels and video games and playing with JJ and sissy.

So here why I joined cafe mom to see if anyone else was in the situation. Ok here I go,
    JJ and Autumn our mine and my hubby children, but Alex is my hubby and another woman child.
    It was a "one night stand"that happen when we were split up for a few months due to us fighting all the time. We didn't even know about Alex till after he was 3yrs old and that was through the other women brother, when he came knock on our door asking me if so so was my husband and he if he knew he had a son... I was in shock, but not for the sleeping with someone, more for him maybe having another child out there.
    Long story short, first my hubby was in denial about all of it. Then came DNA testing.. Which prove what I knew the minute we saw Alex, he looked just like JJ. Anyway, the reason behind the woman brother looking for my hubby was that his sister walked out on Alex year after he was born and leaving him with their mom to raise. Their mom pass away and he couldn't take on a child, and couldn't get his sister to come back home, but so calling she listed a few guys she slept with my hubby been one them. Her brother went to other guys too about Alex. Only two guys and my hubby went to get DNA testing done.
    When we got the result it was bittersweet, we had my family lawyer do all the paper, even thou no one want him on her side, we need to make sure she could change her mind or her brother. Both said they never would (how awful).
    The first 6 months were hard having two young boys home with me all the time, trying to be even with both. Somedays were better than others, but we got in to a routine. It took my hubby a lot longer to adjust to this and he did eventually.
    Now it's nothing but a bed story as the boys call it. The only reason I bring it to the web is this past summer we were told that the other woman died of a overdose in Vegas. Her brother move out state but he send birthday cards. We told Alex about it in nice terms then the OD version, and for the most part as a 7yr old he understood.

Well thanks for reading and sorry to confuse anyone or if I put this in the wrong place..

Jenn

• Ladybugstwins
    November 7, 2012 at 9:48 AM
    Hello Cafemoms
  • Naturalblossom
    November 8, 2012 at 12:46 AM
    Hello ladies. I'm Michelle, also go by Suna. Almost 23 years old. Pregnant with my first child who is due in a month. I live in Huntsville, Alabama. Originally from South Florida.
  • Sunshine-27
    November 8, 2012 at 2:52 AM

Hello ladies! I am Sunshine aka Connie. I have four grown kids and am helping raise a couple of my grandkids. Been through a lot and feel maybe I can bring something to the group. Also hopefully take stuff away with me!!! Looking forward to getting to know you all. I can't be on here regularly but will try as often as I can.

• PUPERITA
    November 8, 2012 at 4:44 AM

The 10% of my etsy shop's income until 29th of November is going to help a sweet boy named Matthew with a rare cancer. If you prefer not to buy but to help now please look for Caring for Matthew on giveforward.com. The fundrasing ends 30th of November!!

Let's give Matthew and his family a big HUG!!

PUPERITA

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts