Advice for Moms

Cafe Robin
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!
June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• courtleigh75
    October 9, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Courtney. I have four beautiful children. I live in Southern Indiana. I'm an ESL teacher and a Spanish/English Interpreter. My husband is a respitory therapist. We currently live in a town house and I'm so looking forward to living in a house again. I really like this town house but love homes too.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 9, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Hi, Courtney! Welcome! Thank you for the picture of your lovely family!

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 9, 2012 at 8:11 PM

Welcome to the group, Marinella!

Quoting MamatoBellaLiv:

Hello Cafe Moms! It's nice to "meet" you! My name is Marinella. I live in Pennsylvania and have called PA my home for most of my life.  I am a mother to two beautiful, smart and funny little girls, Isabella and Olivia. My girls are fifteen months apart but 90% of the time I feel like I have twins and I love it! I am also happily married to my darling husband of six years and feel very blessed in my life. I am a stay at home mom for now and have been since before my first daughter was born. I left my career upon learning I was pregnant to prepare for motherhood.  We'll see what the future holds!

I look foward to gaining advice and insight from this group. THANK YOU!

• darlene917
    October 9, 2012 at 9:17 PM

heyy everyone my name is Daisy I am 2 weeks pregnant and its my sophmore year in college. I honestly do not know what to do... my boyfriend is very supportive and een there for me for 5 years. My main concerns are SCHOOL, TELLING MY MOTHER, AND INSURANCE ,how i can raise this child? i need serious helpppp!!

• karla2108
    October 10, 2012 at 12:41 AM

Hey cafe moms I would like to get some advice, my name is Karla I'm 32 single mom of a almost 4 years old, move to NC in 2010 and don't have any friends yet.

• karla2108
    October 10, 2012 at 12:42 AM

• karla2108
    October 10, 2012 at 12:46 AM

Love my son, we get along really well but, when I tell him to stop he dosnt listen, it gets on my nerves and dont know what to do?

• Kim4247
    by Kim4247
    October 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Hi, my name is Kimberly. I am 22 years old and mom to only one. My daughter Vivianna is 5 years old and in kndergarten. I am very new to CM and hoping to meet new moms =)

• WoodzLadii
    October 10, 2012 at 10:49 PM

Hello! My name is Sahvanna. I'm a stay-at-home-mom, I'm 21, and I'm married to the love of my life (together for almost 6 yrs, married for 1 yr.)Together we have a beautiful 9 month old daughter, Rylee. She is the other love of my life. Everyday she does something that amazes me! I love every minute that I spend with her. Watching her learn something new every day. When I was 17 me and my husband experienced a miscarriage. After that I stopped having a menstrual-cycle and we thought that we would never be able to have kids. January of last year I went to the doctor to start a different birth control hoping to start my periods again. After being on the pill for almost 3 months with no change, we gave up. April 23rd was our anniversary and he proposed! May 15th I found out that I was 4 weeks pregnant! We were both completely shocked and didn't understand how it happened.. I wasn't menstruating. I honestly believe that it was in God's plan for us to wait until this time in our lives, then gave us the most precious little angel. We are so blessed to have had such a miracle happen to us! I thank God every day for my little girl<3

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    October 11, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Welcome to the group, Sahvanna!  Thank you for sharing your story. It really does seem like a miracle!

Quoting WoodzLadii:

Hello! My name is Sahvanna. I'm a stay-at-home-mom, I'm 21, and I'm married to the love of my life (together for almost 6 yrs, married for 1 yr.)Together we have a beautiful 9 month old daughter, Rylee. She is the other love of my life. Everyday she does something that amazes me! I love every minute that I spend with her. Watching her learn something new every day. When I was 17 me and my husband experienced a miscarriage. After that I stopped having a menstrual-cycle and we thought that we would never be able to have kids. January of last year I went to the doctor to start a different birth control hoping to start my periods again. After being on the pill for almost 3 months with no change, we gave up. April 23rd was our anniversary and he proposed! May 15th I found out that I was 4 weeks pregnant! We were both completely shocked and didn't understand how it happened.. I wasn't menstruating. I honestly believe that it was in God's plan for us to wait until this time in our lives, then gave us the most precious little angel. We are so blessed to have had such a miracle happen to us! I thank God every day for my little girl<3

This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts