Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!
June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Owl_Feather
    June 3, 2010 at 4:07 PM

hi ladies! I'm rachel, 29, sahm to Sid, 25 months old. SO works full time as a mechanic. We live in South Georgia. yaaaay hot and humid summer approaching! not lol. I consider myself a semi-granola mama and I always love meeting new moms! This has been a really great group so far! That one post I wrote about my "friend" who bleeds lysol....wow I didnt expect that many replies! I love the advice i get in this group and I love giving my two cents as well!

• samlbm
    by samlbm
    June 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM

Hello! I'm Sam. I'm from sunny Woodland Hills, CA and I work in marketing for services that help people with alcohol issues involving the law. I have a great family and I'm excited to be here!

• Rhiannon1980
    June 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM

HI all my name is Sarah I am 29 i have a little boy CJ he is 5 weeks old.  We live in South Carolina. My husband and I have been married almost 7 years now.  CJ is our first little one, thinking of trying for anther but not to sure yet.

• psalms3115
    June 4, 2010 at 6:19 AM

Hello everyone,

My name is Joanna  I live with my husband and 5 children in Dover Ohio. My husband and I togeather have 4 boys and a girl (2 boys are my biological and he has 2 boys and a girl) they range in age from 18-9.

Im currently attending Ohio Christian University i'm working on my Bachelors Degree in  Business Management. My family attends New Pointe Community Church. Check it out at newpointe.org if you would like.

My passions are photography and animals.

• jyarger10
    June 4, 2010 at 11:59 AM

I'm Jackie I live in columbus, ohio with my 3 children and my husband in a month to be exact

• 25beengoodtome
    June 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Hi Joanna, nice to meet you, I live in Ohio too ~South of you, in Coolville. Sounds like you have a wonderful family! 

Quoting psalms3115:

Hello everyone,

My name is Joanna  I live with my husband and 5 children in Dover Ohio. My husband and I togeather have 4 boys and a girl (2 boys are my biological and he has 2 boys and a girl) they range in age from 18-9.

Im currently attending Ohio Christian University i'm working on my Bachelors Degree in  Business Management. My family attends New Pointe Community Church. Check it out at newpointe.org if you would like.

My passions are photography and animals.

• 25beengoodtome
    June 4, 2010 at 2:22 PM

Hi Jackie, nice to meet you! I'm with my DH, we've decide to retire here in Ohio since it's so beautiful!

Quoting jyarger10:

I'm Jackie I live in columbus, ohio with my 3 children and my husband in a month to be exact

• HurleyMom25
    June 4, 2010 at 9:52 PM

Hello to all the wonderful ladies of CafeMom! My name is Heather, i'm a wife and stay at home mom to a two soon to be three year old little boy named Alec. In my free time I enjoy chatting, meeting new people, CafeMom, watching and playing sports, spending time with my family, and enjoying life! I can't wait to meet some of you!

• KricketMother09
    June 5, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Hello, I have a one year old daughter (Chloe), who is so active I can't help but wonder why I haven't lost the baby weight :).  My husband and I are going to celebrate our second anniversary in a little over one week.  That's my life 'as-is' at the moment :)

• mnhagedorn
    June 6, 2010 at 7:27 AM

New mom with an almost 9 month old daughter Lily, and I need all the advice I can get.  I would like to think of myself as a "chill" mom, I dont worry about things too much and we get by fine.  I love my husband, daughter, and life and would like to thank those who reply to my questions and concerns.

Thanks, Mandy

This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN