Advice for Moms

Featured Posts
Cafe Robin
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Introduce Yourself!
June 3, 2010 at 3:54 PM

wave     

Welcome to Advice for Moms!  We're glad you're here! 

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to Advice for Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Welcome to the group, Amy!  I'm not familiar with Pioneer Woman. I also married my best friend, it is the best way. :)

Quoting AmyP11812:

Hello all!  My name is Amy.  I am 34 yo, SAHM to my sweet little man, Mason, who will be turning 1 yo on Friday!  I cannot believe how quickly time flies by.  I am married to my best friend and we live in Texas!  I am currently obsessed with Pioneer Woman!  I love all her recipies!

• molacio
    by molacio
    January 15, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Thank you! (:

Quoting Bmat:

Welcome to the group, Michelle! I hope you are able to make contacts in your area.

Quoting molacio:

My name is Michelle. I live in Pembroke Pines, FL. I have a two-month old named Liam. I'm in a commited relationship with his father. I'd love to meet moms in my area for playdates and some girl time but if anyone ever wants to message me, feel free. (:

• dmralph
    by dmralph
    January 15, 2013 at 8:05 PM

hey glad to meet you. you look like a great mom. you son seems like a sweety pie. My son is 16.

• jfriday5
    January 15, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I am 41 years old and I am the "birth" mother of 3 but I have 4 kids with my present husband and 3 kids with my previous husband. We do not use the term "Step" because we are a family we may be seperated by blood but we are so connected by love and that is what counts . I have been married for 17 years and 7 years the first time; I Love all my children and grandchildren the same.  I live in South Carolina some of my kids live in North Carolina and some live in Texas so I do not get to see them as much as I like but we talk all the time and when we do get together the time is so so good. I Thank God for all the Love and Family he has blessed me with/

• kasey1980
    January 15, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Hello MY name is Kasey I live in Omaha Nebraska i am 32 years old. i am married to an awesome man. we have been together 17 years now and we have 2 wonderful boys that are the ages 12 and 7.. we just relocated to the big city from a very small town in Iowa. we like the being right down street for the grocery store etc.but we do miss our small town of like 500 people.Steven is my oldest son and Colton is my baby I am a  new  home schooling mom we have been home schooling now for about 3 weeks i can personally say the best decision i have made in my opinion i have a lot of bonding time with them now. i also have seen the diffrence in the way that they act.I can say it was getting ruff there for a bit. A true difference it has made for our family just more time with each other.

• Lulu1022
    January 16, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Hello, my name is Brittany and I think I may be pregnant.. Okay on Dec 9 I just got off my period and my fiance cumed in me for feel like forever and the 9th this month I took a test it came back not prego, I still yet have started :/ I'm 18 almost 19 I don't know if I'm ready to have a kid if I am I WILL for sure take care of it, its just a scary thing you know. Can you please help me out on what I need to do? Please and thank you

• sweetwilderness
    January 16, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Hi all, I am Siri, 32. I have a little girl, Shruthika, who is 15 months old. I would like to ask for some advice. My young one is still not walking on her own. She walks with support but not independently. Please let me know what I should do to help her walk.

• Mommy2Nia
    January 16, 2013 at 9:15 AM
    Hello, ladies! My name is Tramenia. I am a wife, mother of 2, teacher, and self-proclaimed bibliophile. I have a 10 yr. old daughter and a 17 yr. old son.
This post is locked, so you can't reply.

Advice for Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts