A short documentary on the FDA and Supplements
by Eilish
May 14, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Replies

• Eilish
    by Eilish
    May 14, 2009 at 11:40 PM

Quoting mandygm:

Thanks for sharing!! I have my opinion on modern medicine, I have worked in the medical field for the last 5 years.. 

I have worked in the medical field as well ... as a Medical Lab Tech .... I am curious as to your opinion.

• sweetie00
    May 14, 2009 at 11:47 PM

YEP

Quoting Della529:

This is why I believe corporate lobbying should be outlawed.  Corporations have proven they can't be trusted when dealing with politicians (they are crooked enough without further tempation).

Quoting sweetie00:

"Corporate lobbyists have become the masters of (our govt.)the universe.....So true. Profit has betrayed the will of the ppl."

I like what she said in the beginning about "fear anesthetizing us". " Fear is the antithesis of God..."

It was really good, Eilish. I hope everyone takes the time to at least listen to it.

• mandygm
    by mandygm
    May 14, 2009 at 11:52 PM

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting mandygm:

Thanks for sharing!! I have my opinion on modern medicine, I have worked in the medical field for the last 5 years.. 

I have worked in the medical field as well ... as a Medical Lab Tech .... I am curious as to your opinion.

I worked in the same field as you.. I am currently attending classes for my RN.

I don't agree with the capitalism of pharmaceuticals. I think that doctors are too easy to push medicine down peoples throats without giving the alternative. I have seen first hand how prophet comes before care and I think its ridiculous! My mother recently found out that her ailment, which was thought to be Reumatoid Arthritis before, is due to the HBP medicine she has been taking for years. The sad thing about that is that I told my mother years ago when she was diagnosed with HBP, that she needed to change her diet, and exercise. If she would have been guided in that direction instead of giving her the easy way out by giving her an RX.. she probably wouldn't be going through the pain that she faces on a daily basis.

Sorry.. I am rambling!!!

• Eilish
    by Eilish
    May 15, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Quoting mandygm:

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting mandygm:

I don't agree with the capitalism of pharmaceuticals. I think that doctors are too easy to push medicine down peoples throats without giving the alternative. I have seen first hand how prophet comes before care and I think its ridiculous! My mother recently found out that her ailment, which was thought to be Reumatoid Arthritis before, is due to the HBP medicine she has been taking for years. The sad thing about that is that I told my mother years ago when she was diagnosed with HBP, that she needed to change her diet, and exercise. If she would have been guided in that direction instead of giving her the easy way out by giving her an RX.. she probably wouldn't be going through the pain that she faces on a daily basis.

Sorry.. I am rambling!!!

I agree .... unfortunately the Pharmaceutical compaines are the perfect example of how Capitalism can go bad. But it seems to me that they are a monoply and would probably be in violation of monopoly laws.

• mandygm
    by mandygm
    May 15, 2009 at 12:08 AM

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting mandygm:

Quoting Eilish:

Quoting mandygm:

Sorry.. I am rambling!!!

I agree .... unfortunately the Pharmaceutical compaines are the perfect example of how Capitalism can go bad. But it seems to me that they are a monoply and would probably be in violation of monopoly laws.

Yes... it has gotten rediculously out of hond!

• Eilish
    by Eilish
    May 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM

bump