Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe GroupAdmin
CafeMom on The Today Show Monday morning - Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?
March 6, 2009 at 7:23 PM

This message was posted by The CafeMom Team:

This coming Monday (March 9), CafeMom will be featured on the Today Show! We'll be featured between 8AM & 9AMon NBC's Today Show. One of our employees will be talking about "Digital Moms" and how all of us are using technology to make our lives, and being a parent, a little bit easier. The show will also feature a CafeMom member (who is also now an employee!) talking about how she uses technology and CafeMom.

Now that CafeMom is getting a little famous, it's the perfect time to spread the word to others about joining CafeMom!

Invite Your Friends - "Fan" CafeMom on Facebook - Follow CafeMom on Twitter

Make sure to tune in and watch CafeMom on the Today Show, on NBC, between 8AM & 9AM on Monday morning, March 9th.

- The CafeMom Team

Have you ever checked out CafeMom In the News?

have a nice weekend

Replies

• dr_m
    by dr_m
    March 7, 2009 at 11:50 AM

wow !!!!!

• valkay
    by valkay
    March 7, 2009 at 1:09 PM

clapping 

• baly2001
    March 7, 2009 at 2:12 PM

This is great...to bad my kids have doctor appointments..So I will miss it. It is also to bad that CM can not find a way to post it after it airs for everyone that has to miss it that would be able to still watch it....

• Cafe GroupAdmin
    March 7, 2009 at 5:42 PM

Quoting baly2001:

This is great...to bad my kids have doctor appointments..So I will miss it. It is also to bad that CM can not find a way to post it after it airs for everyone that has to miss it that would be able to still watch it....

We'll try to find a way to post it:)

• baly2001
    March 7, 2009 at 6:58 PM

Thanks CM...y'all are the best.

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting baly2001:

• Cafe GroupAdmin
    March 7, 2009 at 9:30 PM

Quoting baly2001:

Thanks CM...y'all are the best.

Quoting Cafe GroupAdmin:

Quoting baly2001:

you rock    

• celtycmomma
    March 8, 2009 at 10:51 AM

hahah i am one step ahead... i am always inviting my friends to join...lol...way to go cafemom...we rock 

• Cafe GroupAdmin
    March 8, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Quoting celtycmomma:

hahah i am one step ahead... i am always inviting my friends to join...lol...way to go cafemom...we rock 

you rock                           group hug

• lisar315
    March 8, 2009 at 9:11 PM

DVR SET UP TO RECORD SO I CAN WATCH WHEN I GET HOME.  WAY TO GO CM 

• mulder81605
    March 8, 2009 at 9:13 PM

I actually have the video of Cafemom on the news on my page lol, its been there for awhile. People who visit my page can see it if they choose to, I thought it would be cool for others to see it that haven't seen it. If I can find this Today show one I am going to add that to my page as well!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts