Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LaNette000
Oh My WoW! This woman???
March 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM

Mar 4, 11:08 PM (ET)

(AP) Araceli Castro, who identified herself as a nanny, talks to reporters in the morning on Friday,...
Full Image

Google sponsored links
"2009 Anti-Aging Awards" - Over 200 wrinkle creams were tested Find out which cream took the award
www.AmericanAntiAgingSpotlig

Find Missing Family - Get Addresses & Phone Numbers w/ Name. Instant & Accurate Results!
USsearch.com

WHITTIER, Calif. (AP) - Octuplet mother Nadya Suleman became unhinged with fear last year when she thought she had lost one of her children, repeatedly telling an emergency dispatcher, "Oh God, I'm going to kill myself," according to a recording of her 911 call released Wednesday by police.

Suleman made the call Oct. 27 after her 5-year-old son went missing from the front yard, only to find him a few minutes later after he returned from a walk.

Suleman's repeated threats of suicide prompted a chiding from the dispatcher, who could hear children's voices in the background.

"Don't say that in front of your other child, OK?" the dispatcher tells Suleman. "Keep yourself under control for your other child; he doesn't need to hear that."

(AP) Araceli Castro, right, who identified herself as a nanny, talks to reporters in the morning on...
Full Image
Suleman, an unemployed single mother, has come under scrutiny since giving birth to octuplets Jan. 26 when she already had six other children, ages 2 to 7. Talk show hosts, celebrities and others have weighed in on the topic, with some questioning her ability to look after 14 children.

The dramatic call Suleman made three months before the octuplets' birth resulted in a police visit to her home in Whittier, about 15 miles east of Los Angeles. It was among a number of visits authorities have made to the house in the last 14 months.

The 911 tape begins with Suleman repeatedly asking the operator, "Where's my son?" before she provides an address or any information. She eventually tells the operator she hadn't seen Joshua Jacob for an hour and he had been playing in the front yard, and she feared he was kidnapped.

The call ended with Suleman sobbing hysterically upon finding the child, saying, "He went on a walk and came back by himself."

Police and the Los Angeles County Department of Child and Family Services visited Suleman's home in July in response to a complaint that the children appeared poorly cared for, but both agencies determined the complaint was unfounded.

Suleman, in an interview with RadarOnline.com, said the neighbor who alerted police was unhappy because her family was loud and she allowed her children to play in the mud.

Police also once visited the home to let a child out of a locked bedroom.

Replies

• Macysheryl
    March 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM

She cannot possibly care for the 8 new babies,the 6 she already has run all over the neighborhood all hours of the day & night. Now she's going to care for 8 preemies? I do hope the children are put in a stable, loving home & kept all together.

• justgg
    by justgg
    March 7, 2009 at 12:56 AM

as we all know she is a nut case!

as we all know ( if your a mom to more than one ) she can not possibly take care of 14 children without any help....a nanny, a grandparent, a friend, kids dad!

as we all know it is frustrating at times just to be a person yet to have someone to take care of is even harder!

how would you like it if people told you .....you were not a sane person for the choices you made?

how would you feel if someone told you ...you should give up your kids for adoption?

how would you feel if someone told you .....you are crazy?

i think it is time to leave this woman alone and let her move on with the choices she has made ...she will have to figure out for herself what she has done and when everyone stops paying her any attention then she will just be an old story line nobody wants to hear about anymore. 

• joleen
    by joleen
    March 7, 2009 at 1:16 AM

wonder if anyone has done a psyche eval on this one. i mean omg i can understand wanting a baseball team but did you have to give birth to them all, maybe she is looking to start her own football team. when cps gets involved sometimes they dont really check the kids look at the new headline stoy about the girl in window and cps was called twiceThe girl in the window

• aajsluckymommy
    March 7, 2009 at 4:26 PM

Quoting Katie911:

That woman is a selfish incubator!  She needs to be forced to have a hysterecomy so no other child is forced to have her for a mother.  She had kids because she was lonely as a child.  OMG she had 6!  And she has IVF or whatever so she did it on purpose.  No birth control, no condoms.  She is a freak!

Let's just hope she still wants to freak out & notices when one's a miss until they can take care of themselves.  I am a former foster parent & have taken care of little girls & boys that their own mommas have watched their bf's or so's abuse them. The kids get removed when someone notices them & is brave enough to speak up & then the birth parents lose them to the "system" &  move on & just keep giving birth. It's a screwed up thing. I too think they should be able to preform hysterectomies on bad birth moms like that & snipping the dicks because the bad birth fathers are just as much at fault!

• CosmicMomma
    March 7, 2009 at 4:51 PM

You're on the mark justgg.  And it's really none of our business.  I wouldn't want that many children but I know people who think 6 is too many.  But oh well.....As I've said before about different issues you don't know the whole story.  We only have the facts the media wants us to know and of course it's not presented in any kind of positive light (if there is any.)  It's been my experience that we get back what we throw out there, so I'd hold my judgements.  Let's hope she can get it together for her kids sakes and wish her the best.  

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts