Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Cafe GroupAdmin
Where are you? How's the weather out there? February 20th
February 20, 2009 at 6:10 AM

Today in New York City it's going to be a mostly cloudy 35!  We are hoping to see spring soon!

Where are you and how's the weather out there?

You can check your local weather at  weather.com.

butterfly on headsnowgirlumbrellaat the beach

Hope you have a great day!!!

have a nice day

Replies

• luchousdiva
    February 20, 2009 at 7:07 AM

Today in Augusta, GA it is supposed to get up to 53.  Wow I can't wait till in the 70 and 80 for the whole day! 

• dlb99
    by dlb99
    February 20, 2009 at 7:14 AM
    Today in Southern MA it is only going to get up to low 30's partly sunny!
    Brrrrrr too cold outside!!
  • rlemde
    by rlemde
    February 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM

Good morning Sunshine! It's 32 here at the airport in the LC Valley, Washington/Idaho. Supposed to be sunny, get up to 43 degrees. 

What's funny is that we have a Fog Advisory Warning. Looks clear right now, though it is only 6 55 in the AM. 

• suite_lady
    February 20, 2009 at 2:24 PM

Not a cloud in the sky. Sunny and supposed to reach 65 today in Northern California =) 

• caitandcarasmom
    February 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM

It was 57 and very windy out here in Denver Metro, Colorado when I took my Kindergartner to school.

• jrdnjstn00
    February 20, 2009 at 4:12 PM

I'm in Austin and it's 70 right now.

• EmmyAnne
    February 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM

In Michigan it is 27 and we are supposed to get a snow storm tonight and tomorrow! YUCK I am ready for spring.

• PestPatti
    February 20, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Here in my little corner of NY, it SUCKS.    We are getting lake effect snow, its been snowing at my house since early am.   I made it of my dway @ 6:10 am, got to work @ 6:45.  A long time to go 9 miles.  Lousy day at work, receptionist sick for the bazillionith time.  And to top off my day, I lost my keys somewhere in my friends yard.  3 feet of snow in her yard.  Happy Friday...   When is the snow going to leave me alone...

• steponmyknee
    February 21, 2009 at 10:53 AM

Today in San Jose, CA its going to be 63 degrees. Currently its 48 but pretty nice. Have a great day and weekend!

• RaggedyAnne
    February 21, 2009 at 1:14 PM

Here in UT it's sun 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts