misssky25
peeping toms Neighbors
February 19, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I can't believe this but my husband and I bought this house in the wrong area. we are allways watched. I could be in the backyard with my  kids and all eyes are on me. Those people are two grown people living with parents. they have children and they are nasty. There don't work so i feel that they only job is to look at us whenever we come home. it's so sad. the woman sits outside and smokes even if she is about 5 mths pregnant. (such a shame). I only wish i could win the lottery to move away from those trashy people.

Replies

• RmeWifey01
    February 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM

Sounds like u need a 8ft privacy fence.

• JJTaylor
    February 20, 2009 at 2:18 AM

I also agree with previous poster.  IMO I would check the neighborhood bylaws... if there is any and make sure there isn't limits on how high a fence can be and then build it as high as you possibly can and can afford!  I hate even thinking about credit and having credit cards... however, I think I would happily get myself down to the local Lowe's or Home Depot and get a fence ordered and have someone contracted ASAP to get it built... and up! 

You can't stop them from watching you 24/7, however, you can put in preventitive measures that makes it almost impossible to allow them to easily watch you!!! 

They also make these really nice blinds... if you have the money to do it, that is.  My grandparents had new windows installed in their home and the blinds are inside the glass... anyways, the blinds go from the bottom up... meaning you can have them "open" and still no one can see in... because they are opening from the top and going down... you can stop the blinds before they reach the mid way point, you still get nice sunlight into your home, but no one can see inside!!  I love the idea!!!!

• misskimmy62
    February 20, 2009 at 3:11 AM

Those are some really cool blinds! I want them!