Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
Michael Cohen to plead the 5th in the Stormy Daniels lawsuit
April 25 at 6:35 PM

Replies

• -Celestial-
    April 25 at 6:36 PM
    Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump’s long-time personal attorney, is asserting his Fifth Amendment Right against self-incrimination, according to a filing in federal court on Wednesday.

The filing is in a case against Stormy Daniels, the adult film star who allegedly breached a contract when she spoke about having an affair with Trump.

Sponsored by WGU

IT Jobs: Myths vs. Facts
    Report Advertisement
    “Based on the advice of counsel, I will assert my 5th Amendment rights in connection with all proceedings in this case due to the ongoing criminal investigation by the FBI and U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York,” Cohen declared, under penalty of perjury.
  • -Celestial-
    April 25 at 6:37 PM

Mobile Photo

• -Celestial-
    April 25 at 6:38 PM

Mobile Photo

• SlightlyPerfect
    April 25 at 6:41 PM
    I'm not surprised.
  • LGANDER
    by LGANDER
    April 25 at 6:42 PM
    What a sleazy idiot
  • NWP
    by NWP
    April 25 at 6:43 PM
    And Trump is saying he’s personally going to review all the confiscated documents from Cohens office and personally decide which ones get handed to the feds...

Nope...nothing to see here folks. Just a nothing burger.
  • Sisteract
    April 25 at 6:43 PM

Google: Trump and taking the 5th.

Comedy gold, folks.

• Kmary
    by Kmary
    April 25 at 6:44 PM
    Guys, Trump said there was no affair, so there was no affair. People always sue women for talking about a non existent thing and their lawyers always plead the 5th regarding events that never happened. Tale as old as time. 😂😂😂
  • SlightlyPerfect
    Song as old as rhyme...

Cohen & the 5th...

Quoting Kmary: Guys, Trump said there was no affair, so there was no affair. People always sue women for talking about a non existent thing and their lawyers always plead the 5th regarding events that never happened. Tale as old as time. 😂😂😂

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts