Featured Posts
billsfan1104
Police might bring Cadaver dogs to “House of Horrors”
January 21 at 4:32 PM

Replies

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    January 21 at 4:36 PM
    I am consumed by this case. It wouldn't surprise me if remains were found. Something must have been said by the older children. I hope they search their previous homes.
  • billsfan1104
    January 21 at 4:38 PM
    That’s what I was thinking too.

Quoting Carpy: I am consumed by this case. It wouldn't surprise me if remains were found. Something must have been said by the older children. I hope they search their previous homes.
  • motherslove82
    January 21 at 4:48 PM
    This is so sad.
  • smalltowngal
    January 21 at 4:52 PM
    I think you can't but wonder if the oldest daughter's ended up pregnant and having children. :/
  • AliasKat
    January 21 at 4:56 PM

Wow

Does this mean the police must have some suspicion that there could be other children? 

How awful:(

• EireLass
    January 21 at 5:31 PM

• coolmommy2x
    January 21 at 5:34 PM
    I can't even imagine.
  • MissAndree
    January 21 at 5:34 PM
    So these religious fanatics may have killed children in addition to everything else?
    Sick.
  • GrayDuck41
    January 21 at 7:27 PM
    It just sickens me that he says God told him to have those children.
    And what if there are more?

Quoting MissAndree: So these religious fanatics may have killed children in addition to everything else?
    Sick.
  • billsfan1104
    January 21 at 7:28 PM
    Where did he say that?
    This has nothing to do with religion, no matter how much you guys want it to be about religion

Quoting GrayDuck41: It just sickens me that he says God told him to have those children.
    And what if there are more?

Quoting MissAndree: So these religious fanatics may have killed children in addition to everything else?
    Sick.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts