Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LancesMom
WH releases photos of Trump working through shutdown
January 20 at 9:02 PM

Β© The White House

The White House on Saturday released photos of President Trump working on the first day of the government shutdown and the one-year anniversary of his inauguration. 

One photo shows the president walking through a hallway wearing a white "Make America Great Again" hat, while another shows Trump sitting at his desk on the phone.

The third photo shows the president laughing with various members of his staff, including his daughter Ivanka Trump, adviser Jared Kushner, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, communications director Hope Hicks and legislative affairs director Marc Short. 

The photos have sparked a reaction on social media. 

The president was scheduled to travel to his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, however, he had to abandon those plans after Senate Republicans and Democrats failed to reach a deal to fund the government. 

The White House said on Friday that 1,056 employees of the Executive Office of the President would be furloughed, while 659, who are considered essential, would report to work on Monday. 

Replies

• LancesMom
    January 20 at 9:05 PM

Emptiest Desk I've ever seen!

• MissAndree
    January 20 at 9:08 PM
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • GrettieMeh
    January 20 at 9:10 PM

What the hell is with the empty desk?  LOL

• msb64
    by msb64
    January 20 at 9:13 PM

Well, if you don't read and don't write, what would authentically be on your desk?

jk

• YoYiggy
    by YoYiggy
    January 20 at 9:15 PM
    That first photo, I've never seen a picture look so posed and fake!

It'd be funny if it wasn't so damn despicable.
  • Seafaith
    January 20 at 9:21 PM

Shoot. A Dick and Jane book would be nice on that desk or better yet maybe a box of crayons and a coloring book. Look everyone I learned how to hold a land line phone. Yeah Me.

• readyforhim
    January 20 at 9:45 PM
    He is never pictured working, why bother now.

Today he should watch tv and see the coverage of demonstrators who don't want him to be the president.
  • elle7777
    January 20 at 9:53 PM
    What a tool. Ridiculous staged photo.
  • GrayDuck41
    January 20 at 10:08 PM
    πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

Quoting msb64:

Well, if you don't read and don't write, what would authentically be on your desk?

jk

• joyfree
    by joyfree
    January 20 at 11:53 PM
    That is too funny

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts