Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Nickitastall
Are men intimidated by independent women?
January 17 at 11:11 AM
Come on ladies. Women have a rare sophistication that all men want but can't handle. The way we walk, the way we dress, the way we talk and style our hair...men adore all of those things because he likes how she can carry herself in a classy way. But is this a front? Do they like what they see but can't deal with her independency?

You decide?

Replies

• EireLass
    January 17 at 11:20 AM

I was single for 18 years between my 2 marriages. I was told by friends that I was 'unapproachable and intimidating' to men. hahahaha. 

• owl0210
    by owl0210
    January 17 at 11:21 AM
    Insecure men are intimidated by independent women.
  • Debmomto2teens
    January 17 at 11:22 AM
    I’m sure some are, but I didn’t marry one.. lol.

I know some relationships where the husband does not want their wives working. However, the women like sah so it works for them.
  • ShaMac
    by ShaMac
    January 17 at 11:23 AM
    I'm not sure most men I know even notice if women style their hair so saying they love it is a stretch. I style my hair for other women because they notice.
    I don't think I know any men that desire a woman that isn't independent.
  • PPCLC
    by PPCLC
    January 17 at 11:24 AM

I'm sure there are men out there who feel this way but honestly, there are women out there who feel the same toward their significant other or spouse(male or female) and for different reasons.

Intimidation is not gender-biased.

• ShaMac
    by ShaMac
    January 17 at 11:25 AM
    This seems like an issue with certain religions and with BDSM types. There is some humor there.

Quoting owl0210: Insecure men are intimidated by independent women.
  • Nickitastall
    Agree but it is possible that some women may flaunt their independence in a way where insecurity is automatically bestowed upon men because they feel that if she can do this and that herself, what purpose would he be to her.

Quoting owl0210: Insecure men are intimidated by independent women.
  • SuG4
    by SuG4
    Great question! Yes.... many are. But not all. And it’s generational for the most part.
  • Clairwil
    January 17 at 11:32 AM

Quoting Nickitastall:

Women have a rare sophistication that all men want

To that, there is only one reply :-)

• K3412
    by K3412
    January 17 at 11:36 AM
    This post is offensive in so many ways.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts