Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
M4LG5
I love Robin Roberts! "Bye Felicia" (to Omarosa)
by M4LG5
December 14, 2017 at 1:29 PM

Replies

• justice4brown17
    December 14, 2017 at 1:38 PM
    Lol.
  • joyfree
    by joyfree
    December 14, 2017 at 1:42 PM
    Nice!
  • VooDooB
    by VooDooB
    December 14, 2017 at 1:44 PM

Sounds like Omaroa had a terrible time there. It will be interesting to hear her story. In the meantime, I'll reserve judgment and not make fun of her.

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    December 14, 2017 at 1:47 PM

This isn't making fun of her.  This is enjoying Robin Roberts' reaction to her.

Regardless, whatever Omarosa is selling.....I'm not buying it even if it's free because I don't trust that woman. 

Quoting VooDooB:

Sounds like Omaroa had a terrible time there. It will be interesting to hear her story. In the meantime, I'll reserve judgment and not make fun of her.

• coolmommy2x
    December 14, 2017 at 1:50 PM
    She's still employed so what did anyone think she would say? And why give away the information for free when you can write a book? The better interviews will be when she's on the book tour.
  • couture-mommy
    December 14, 2017 at 1:52 PM
    I liked Angela Rye's reaction.
    Lol
    "Bye girl, bye"
  • SeanandNoahsmom
    December 14, 2017 at 1:55 PM
    I really like her, too. She waged a courageous fight against breast cancer with grace and dignity, really hoping it’s gone for good.

I don’t think Omarosa will divulge much, as I’m sure a book is forthcoming. I don’t care to read it, though.
  • M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    December 14, 2017 at 1:56 PM

I just watched it. HAHAHAHA!!!  So funny.

Quoting couture-mommy: I liked Angela Rye's reaction. Lol "Bye girl, bye"

• VooDooB
    by VooDooB
    December 14, 2017 at 1:56 PM

Oh. So if she comes out and says that Trump was terrible to her you wouldn't believe her?

Quoting M4LG5:

This isn't making fun of her.  This is enjoying Robin Roberts' reaction to her.

Regardless, whatever Omarosa is selling.....I'm not buying it even if it's free because I don't trust that woman. 

Quoting VooDooB:

• M4LG5
    by M4LG5
    December 14, 2017 at 2:01 PM

I like Robin Roberts a lot.  I've followed her career especially because she was an athlete and a sportscaster on ESPN. 

Oh...I won't be reading anything from Omarosa....even if it's free.

Quoting SeanandNoahsmom: I really like her, too. She waged a courageous fight against breast cancer with grace and dignity, really hoping it’s gone for good. I don’t think Omarosa will divulge much, as I’m sure a book is forthcoming. I don’t care to read it, though.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts