Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
BmoreRavens
Is She Telling The Truth? *Moore related*
November 13 at 7:08 PM

Replies

• Idkmyscreenname
    November 13 at 7:09 PM
    Maybe she is, maybe she isnt. Not sure because your post is blank.
  • Pema_Jampa
    November 13 at 7:10 PM

Nothing in your thread. 

anderson cooper whatever GIF

• BmoreRavens
    November 13 at 7:14 PM

My God, you two are impatient!!! LOL! ;)

I accidently hit the submit button!

New accusations against Roy Moore - YouTube

• Pema_Jampa
    November 13 at 7:16 PM

Time is money my dear. I believe him to be guilty as do many of the congress. 

• francee89
    November 13 at 7:26 PM
    Yes. He’s now claiming to not know her or the restaurant, despite the fact that she has a signed yearbook from him. Combined with his shifting denials, I believe them.

Even before these allegations, he was a candidate with some disgusting views that Trump and other Republicans should have distanced themselves from immediately - things like wanting homosexuality to be illegal, thinking Muslims shouldn’t be able to serve in Congress, claiming 9/11 was a punishment from God and so on.
  • tiafez
    by tiafez
    November 13 at 7:29 PM

I haven't made up my mind yet. Any time Gloria is involved I tend to stop listening. I need to work on that. 

• Bookwormy
    November 13 at 7:37 PM
    I tend to always believe the alleged victim.
  • msb64
    by msb64
    November 13 at 8:08 PM

This.

Quoting Bookwormy: I tend to always believe the alleged victim.

• billsfan1104
    November 13 at 8:11 PM

So you believe the alleged victim of Takei??

Quoting Bookwormy: I tend to always believe the alleged victim.

• SeanandNoahsmom
    November 13 at 8:24 PM
    I believe them as well; from what I’ve read, the accounts are just too detailed. And he has admitted to dating older teenagers, with their mothers permission.

Quoting francee89: Yes. He�s now claiming to not know her or the restaurant, despite the fact that she has a signed yearbook from him. Combined with his shifting denials, I believe them.

Even before these allegations, he was a candidate with some disgusting views that Trump and other Republicans should have distanced themselves from immediately - things like wanting homosexuality to be illegal, thinking Muslims shouldn�t be able to serve in Congress, claiming 9/11 was a punishment from God and so on.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts