Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
White House admits Trump has no proof of call with fallen soldier’s widow
October 18 at 3:32 PM
During a press conference at the White House Wednesday afternoon, however, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said there was no recording of the phone call, but that there were other staffers in the room when Trump made the call.

In other words, there is no proof.

http://reverepress.com/news/white-house-admits-trump-no-proof-call-fallen-soldiers-widow/

Replies

• Hottmomma607
    October 18 at 3:38 PM

Mobile Photo

*Blank Stare*
  • AdrianneHill
    October 18 at 3:39 PM
    Bullshit. They record all calls. Its part of the standard operating procedure and not just to protect against dumb shit like this.
  • EireLass
    October 18 at 4:39 PM

So if there was no phone call.....what the hell is this woman politician doing saying this?

• francee89
    October 18 at 4:41 PM

There was a phone call. Both sides agree on that. Trump claimed to have "proof" he didn't say what the congresswoman claimed he did. But the call wasn't recorded, so he doesn't have any proof.

Quoting EireLass:

So if there was no phone call.....what the hell is this woman politician doing saying this?

• nb34
    by nb34
    October 18 at 4:46 PM

Of course there was a phone call. He admits there was a phone call. Sanders also didn't deny that he said what he said, which tells me he said exactly what they claimed he said.

Quoting EireLass:

• EireLass
    October 18 at 5:11 PM

The reporter has already said that she only heard about 3 minutes of the entire call. (Look at the miscommunication in here when the written word is right in front of someones eyes). I'm not saying he did or he didn't, just that there doesn't seem to be facts out there yet. When the recordings are released, I guess we'll all know!

Quoting nb34:

Of course there was a phone call. He admits there was a phone call. Sanders also didn't deny that he said what he said, which tells me he said exactly what they claimed he said.

Quoting EireLass:

• nb34
    by nb34
    October 18 at 5:14 PM

Sanders denied there was a recording, but didn't deny him saying what the congresswoman, and the mother said he said.

Quoting EireLass:

The reporter has already said that she only heard about 3 minutes of the entire call. (Look at the miscommunication in here when the written word is right in front of someones eyes). I'm not saying he did or he didn't, just that there doesn't seem to be facts out there yet. When the recordings are released, I guess we'll all know!

Quoting nb34:

Quoting EireLass:

• EireLass
    October 18 at 5:17 PM

They're all recorded. They were recording before Kennedy took office, and when he did, he beefed up the whole system, so nothing was missed. Then there are transcripts of every call. 

If this system was taken out, we'd all know about it. God forbid any President pee without us hearing about it.

Quoting francee89:

There was a phone call. Both sides agree on that. Trump claimed to have "proof" he didn't say what the congresswoman claimed he did. But the call wasn't recorded, so he doesn't have any proof.

Quoting EireLass:

• EireLass
    October 18 at 5:18 PM

So you mean every call since Eisenhower has been recorded, except for this particular one.

Quoting nb34:

Sanders denied there was a recording, but didn't deny him saying what the congresswoman, and the mother said he said.

Quoting EireLass:

Quoting nb34:

Quoting EireLass:

• francee89
    October 18 at 5:19 PM
    Then it appears Sarah Huckabee Sanders is lying.

Quoting EireLass:

They're all recorded. They were recording before Kennedy took office, and when he did, he beefed up the whole system, so nothing was missed. Then there are transcripts of every call. 

If this system was taken out, we'd all know about it. God forbid any President pee without us hearing about it.

Quoting francee89:

Quoting EireLass:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts