Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
Trump Jr.: Women who can't handle harassment 'don't belong in the work force'
October 16 at 11:42 PM
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump Jr. once suggested women who can't handle workplace sexual harassment should become kindergarten teachers.

"If you have a guys' place, you have a guys place," Trump Jr., the Republican candidate's oldest son, said in a 2013 interview on the "Opie and Anthony Show," which resurfaced Thursday in a post by Buzzfeed. "I have a hard time letting go of that. Maybe I'm not gonna have a choice."
One of the radio show hosts added that some women call that "harassment."

"If you can't handle some of the basic stuff that's become a problem in the workforce today, you don't belong in the work force. You should go maybe teach kindergarten," Trump responded.
Trump also complained about the timing a woman is allowed to assert accuse a man of sexual harassment.
"I can play along. I can be fine and then I can decide randomly, you know, 'Now you have crossed the line,'" he said.

CNN's Chris Cillizza cuts through the political spin and tells you what you need to know. By subscribing, you agree to our privacy policy.

CNN has reached out to the Trump campaign for comment.
Trump, who has emerged as one of his father's most vocal surrogates, has previously pointed to the number of women executives in Trump companies as a testament to his father's respect for women.
His comments are back in the spotlight as his father's campaign is rocked this week with mounting allegations that he groped several women. Trump has denied the incidents happened and CNN has not yet independently verified the accusations.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-jr-women-workplace/index.html

Replies

• squeekers
    October 16 at 11:44 PM
    Harass the hell out of that man. See how he handles it. Poorly, I bet.
  • SuG4
    by SuG4
    October 16 at 11:59 PM
    “A guy’ s place”..... So, if a woman has taken a guy’s place.....what???? Should she be prepared to get sexually harassed??

But, WHO deemed her job a “guys” place?? How chauvinistic can you be?? Like father, like son!
  • BmoreRavens
    October 17 at 1:19 AM

Quoting SuG4: “A guy’ s place”..... So, if a woman has taken a guy’s place.....what???? Should she be prepared to get sexually harassed?? But, WHO deemed her job a “guys” place?? How chauvinistic can you be?? Like father, like son!

Back in my day ... it was called a man hitting on a woman ... and we could handle it. I was approached in a file room when no one else was in the room but me and a guy who leaned in close (to me) as if he was going to kiss me ... I backed-up and told him that I was not interested, and if he did that again I would tell the supervisor. He apologized, and never bothered me again.

It's 2017 ... women who have put on pussy hats and dressed up like vaginas, and talk about how strong and  independant women are, turn to mush when a man hits on them. They can tell Donald Trump to "fuck off" ... but can't tell the man who harassed them to fuck off, and then go to the boss if it happens a second time or even the first time.

If the boss won't do anything then tell him fine ... you'll go to the newspapers, and for him to pick a news station that he would like it to be reported on, and make sure you record the harassment for evidence.

I think women were stronger as far back as my mother's day than they are, now, and I learned from the best!  

1942: Rosie the Riveter

• Twinkles815
    October 17 at 1:24 AM
    Lol. Hmmmkay 🤣

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting SuG4: “A guy’ s place”..... So, if a woman has taken a guy’s place.....what???? Should she be prepared to get sexually harassed??

But, WHO deemed her job a “guys” place?? How chauvinistic can you be?? Like father, like son!

Back in my day ... it was called a man hitting on a woman ... and we could handle it. I was approached in a file room when no one else was in he room but me and a guy who leaned in close (to me) as if he was going to kiss me ... I backed-up and told him that I was not interested, and if he did that again I would tell the supervisor. He apologized, and never bothered me again.

It's 2017 ... women who have put on pussy hats and dressed up like vaginas, and talk about how strong and  in dependant women are, turn to mush when a man hits on them. They can tell Donald Trump to "fuck off" ... but can't tell the man who harassed them to fuck off, and then go to the boss if it happens a second time or even the first time.

If the boss won't do anything then tell him fine ... you'll go to the newspapers, and for him to pick a news station that he would like it to be reported on, and make sure you record the harassment for evidence.

I think women were stronger as far back as my mother's day than they are, now, and I learned from the best!  

• AnotherKim
    October 17 at 1:50 AM

God, this family is one sick bunch

• BmoreRavens
    October 17 at 3:21 AM

Quoting Twinkles815: Lol. Hmmmkay 🤣
    Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting SuG4: “A guy’ s place”..... So, if a woman has taken a guy’s place.....what???? Should she be prepared to get sexually harassed?? But, WHO deemed her job a “guys” place?? How chauvinistic can you be?? Like father, like son!

Back in my day ... it was called a man hitting on a woman ... and we could handle it. I was approached in a file room when no one else was in he room but me and a guy who leaned in close (to me) as if he was going to kiss me ... I backed-up and told him that I was not interested, and if he did that again I would tell the supervisor. He apologized, and never bothered me again.

It's 2017 ... women who have put on pussy hats and dressed up like vaginas, and talk about how strong and  in dependant women are, turn to mush when a man hits on them. They can tell Donald Trump to "fuck off" ... but can't tell the man who harassed them to fuck off, and then go to the boss if it happens a second time or even the first time.

Another stellar reply on CM ... topped off with a little empty box. lmao

• ILive4This
    October 17 at 3:52 AM

B/c there are no words for that pile of crap you just typed. I guess lucky for you he only "leaned in". That's not how it happens for everybody.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

• BmoreRavens
    October 17 at 4:46 AM

Quoting ILive4This:

B/c there are no words for that pile of crap you just typed. I guess lucky for you he only "leaned in". That's not how it happens for everybody.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting BmoreRavens:

I didn't write a pile of crap.

If the man would have done more than "leaned in" then I would have done more than threatened to tell the supervisor.  

If he did more, do you think I would have done less; after I explained how far I would have gone if need be?

I sure as hell wouldn't keep something worse to myself, and let it continue for 10 years, and then collapse (in a TV  interview) sobbing  on the shoulder of my attorney. If I was going to file a lawsuit I wouldn't wait 10 years to do so.

• turtle68
    October 17 at 4:50 AM

He is the orange shit stains splatter.....no other explanation needed.

• SuG4
    by SuG4
    October 17 at 6:08 AM
    I was in the workforce for 42 years!! The EEOC was new then, too. But it’s not as effective as it once was. I got hit on a lot in the workplace..... over the years. But I wouldn’t call it harassment, either. Just because a man hits on you doesn’t mean harassment.

Telling me about pussyhats don’t get to me, because I thought the idea of those hats was stupid!!! And I’m sure many other left-learners thought the same thing. But those who chose to wear them were definitely free to do so!!!

My mother WAS a very strong woman also! She married a WW2 vet.... And they made strong women and men! Seven of us!!!

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting SuG4: “A guy’ s place”..... So, if a woman has taken a guy’s place.....what???? Should she be prepared to get sexually harassed??

Back in my day ... it was called a man hitting on a woman ... and we could handle it. I was approached in a file room when no one else was in the room but me and a guy who leaned in close (to me) as if he was going to kiss me ... I backed-up and told him that I was not interested, and if he did that again I would tell the supervisor. He apologized, and never bothered me again.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts