Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Reading.Rainbow
For those who might be interested...
Sif
August 13, 2017 at 1:19 PM

Stand in Solidarity with Charlottesville - Find an Event

This weekend, hate groups and domestic terrorists of all stripes went to Charlottesville, VA to push their hateful message of white supremacy, fascism, anti-Semitism, and bigotry.

When they got there they waged violence on unarmed anti-racists, killing one and injuring many others. We mourn for the life that was lost, and we will honor all those under attack by congregating against hate in our own communities.

http://act.indivisibleguide.com/event/stand-in-solidarity-with-charlottesville/search/

Replies

• Donna6503
    August 13, 2017 at 1:20 PM
    Bump
  • LucyMom08
    August 13, 2017 at 1:22 PM
    We're having one here!
  • nb34
    by nb34
    August 13, 2017 at 1:28 PM

We are having one here too, I am headed out soon.

• msb64
    by msb64
    August 13, 2017 at 1:33 PM

I got a text message that we have two in our area.

Thank you for posting.  It's so important to stand in solidarity with Charlottesville.  Unite The Right are claiming that yesterday's rally was a success and they are stating that they are going to arrange bigger rallies across the country.

• Pema_Jampa
    August 13, 2017 at 3:17 PM

BUMP!

• SeanandNoahsmom
    August 13, 2017 at 4:00 PM
    I will research whether we are having one here; should be in a city this size
  • PPCLC
    by PPCLC
    August 13, 2017 at 8:30 PM
  • Sisteract
    August 13, 2017 at 8:47 PM

Ours is later.

• SeanandNoahsmom
    August 13, 2017 at 9:59 PM
    By the time I found out about ours, it would have been over by the time I got there. I hope they have another for those unable to attend.
  • PamR
    by PamR
    August 13, 2017 at 10:33 PM
    There was one in Atlanta tonight. Didn't attend but reading the Facebook comments on a local news report on it was disheartening. Sad time.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts