Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
SuG4
Can we talk? What were, (are) your first trimester(s) like? Cuz, Serena won a Grand Slam while she 8wks. Preggers!!
by SuG4
April 21 at 12:41 AM

Replies

• MissAndree
    April 21 at 12:44 AM
    She's amazing. I only wanted to take naps every day during my first trimester.
    😝
  • SuG4
    by SuG4
    April 21 at 2:33 AM
    My first pregnancy was of course the worst! I couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes, alcohol, some other fragrances, like ANY perfume. My olfactory sense was shot! LOL

Quoting MissAndree: She's amazing. I only wanted to take naps every day during my first trimester.

�
  • MissAndree
    April 21 at 2:35 AM
    I was so exhausted that first trimester. But, I was not a world class athlete!

Quoting SuG4: My first pregnancy was of course the worst! I couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes, alcohol, some other fragrances, like ANY perfume. My olfactory sense was shot! LOL

Quoting MissAndree: She's amazing. I only wanted to take naps every day during my first trimester.
    �
  • turtle68
    April 21 at 3:18 AM

Nothing different happened with me during the first trimester....on my last pregnancy, I was one of those "didnt know I was pregnant" women.  It was my 6th pregnancy and didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 24 weeks.

I dont know many professional athletes, but do know a lot of women who didnt miss a beat when it came to their daily routines during their first trimester.

Go Serena....she is one of my fav athletes.

• SuG4
    by SuG4
    April 21 at 4:05 AM
    What about your first pregnancy? Do you remember that first trimester at all?

Quoting turtle68:

Nothing different happened with me during the first trimester....on my last pregnancy, I was one of those "didnt know I was pregnant" women.  It was my 6th pregnancy and didnt find out I was pregnant until I was 24 weeks.

I dont know many professional athletes, but do know a lot of women who didnt miss a beat when it came to their daily routines during their first trimester.

• turtle68
    April 21 at 4:08 AM

All of my pregnancies were non de script....I was lucky, no morning sickness, no cravings or things that made me sick.  I worked as a home cleaner for the disabled at the time and dont remember feeling anything off.

I do remember becoming a downright lazy princess in the last trimester though LOL

Quoting SuG4: What about your first pregnancy? Do you remember that first trimester at all?
    Quoting turtle68:

• SuG4
    by SuG4
    April 21 at 4:17 AM
    I slept a lot during the first 4 months of my first pregnancy.i was okay for the other three.

Quoting turtle68:

All of my pregnancies were non de script....I was lucky, no morning sickness, no cravings or things that made me sick.  I worked as a home cleaner for the disabled at the time and dont remember feeling anything off.

I do remember becoming a downright lazy princess in the last trimester though LOL

Quoting SuG4: What about your first pregnancy? Do you remember that first trimester at all?

Quoting turtle68:

• LGAll65215
    April 21 at 5:23 AM
    Same here! And I threw up 24/7. Smelling things would make me sick.
    I didn't start feeling better or gain weight until my 5th month. Eww.
    My second and third pregnancies were so much better though.

Quoting SuG4: My first pregnancy was of course the worst! I couldn't stand the smell of cigarettes, alcohol, some other fragrances, like ANY perfume. My olfactory sense was shot! LOL

�
  • stacymomof2
    April 21 at 7:40 AM
    Wow she is a fantastic athlete. Very driven! I was so tired my 1st semester...took naps whenever I had the chance. I didn't feel grand ieither of my pregnancies. Everyone told me "oh don't worry, you'll feel great in the second tri and I just never did, lol. I always felt tired, nauseous and all I did was pee every 10 minutes. I felt so much better after having each baby, refreshed and all that bladder pressure gone. Even though I had a lot of blood loss with my first and 32 stich es with my second. I was so energetic compared to the pregnancies. Like I literally jumped up and started walking around and felt so much physical relief! Lol
  • cgd5112
    by cgd5112
    April 21 at 7:53 AM
    Wow! She is an amazing athlete. I gotta say, though, that seeing the pic of Alysia M at 34 weeks is even more impressive to me. Not that I'm taking away from Serena's moment, but damn ... 34 weeks and competing in the 800M ?!
    At 34 weeks the only place I ever ran to was the bathroom to pee! LOL

I had a great first trimester. Some mild nausea and I was very sleepy around 10 weeks, but nothing too bad. I was active doing P90X. I think that helped me feel great and keep me from bumming around and napping :)

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts