Featured Posts

Replies

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    July 26 at 10:50 PM
    Doesn't make her any less dead.
  • turtle68
    July 26 at 10:53 PM

Quoting LauraKW: Doesn't make her any less dead.

but now she is a liar who deserves less sympathy and her murderer more pats on the back.

He wanted to kill one of them and succeeded.  Im sure he is happy.

• stormcris
    July 26 at 10:57 PM

Many women have used that tactic to gain sympathy during an attack. I don't think anyone should fault her for trying it.

• turtle68
    July 26 at 11:00 PM

Quoting stormcris:

Many women have used that tactic to gain sympathy during an attack. I don't think anyone should fault her for trying it.

yup seen it before and it has worked.  Also seen pregnant women be so mouthy and physical because they know that their attitude and physical stance wont be reciprocated.

• Amybelle
    July 26 at 11:01 PM

bum luck for her

• stormcris
    July 26 at 11:02 PM

Yes, it does seem to give some an untouchable attitude, although they should be careful because not everyone cares and judges don't take hormones as a defense much anymore.

Quoting turtle68:

Quoting stormcris:

yup seen it before and it has worked.  Also seen pregnant women be so mouthy and physical because they know that their attitude and physical stance wont be reciprocated.

• jessilin0113
    July 26 at 11:03 PM
    Still not ok that she's dead.
  • jessilin0113
    July 26 at 11:06 PM
    I'm almost disappointed, only because it would have been fun to watch the anti-choice crowd work themselves into knots trying to figure out what to think.
  • turtle68
    July 26 at 11:10 PM

Quoting jessilin0113: I'm almost disappointed, only because it would have been fun to watch the anti-choice crowd work themselves into knots trying to figure out what to think.

LMAO.....now that would of been funny to watch....who gets my backing, the unborn fetus or the gun toting murican?

• Amybelle
    July 26 at 11:48 PM

sucks to be her

Quoting jessilin0113: Still not ok that she's dead.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN