Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LoveMyBoyK
Ew ... ew ... ewwww!!! What kind of mother thinks this is okay??? ETA: Nothing explicit but be careful at work or with kids
February 12 at 3:19 PM

Replies

• mikiemom
    February 12 at 3:25 PM

Should warn that this is not work friendly - from what I saw - what the holy fuck is wrong with people

• LindaClement
    February 12 at 3:28 PM

Wow.

• krysstizzle
    February 12 at 3:30 PM

To be fair, the article makes the whole shoot make a bit more sense...kind of. There are three photos that are just too much eau de incest, though. 

• Debmomto2girls
    February 12 at 3:31 PM

Wow. That's all I got.

• LaughCryLive
    February 12 at 3:36 PM

I'm usually pretty liberal with sexuality and families. We are a clothing optional family and DD and I still shower together but this seems way weird. 

• Karmahappens
    February 12 at 3:36 PM

The boys are gay, Mom is a famous Model, and they want to get into the modeling world-this VERY controversial shoot is all over the place-my guess is it will make them VERY hireable.

They did it deliberately.

• EireLass
    February 12 at 3:37 PM
    What part of it do you have a problem with?
  • Lax5
    by Lax5
    February 12 at 3:38 PM
    As a mama with 2 boys eww. That is sick!!
  • LoveMyBoyK
    February 12 at 3:40 PM

I don't care if they are gay or straight nor what it does for their careers.  It is disgusting.  They are her children, not her lovers, and posing in ways that suggest sexual desire between any of them is abhorant, IMO. 

Quoting Karmahappens:

The boys are gay, Mom is a famous Model, and they want to get into the modeling world-this VERY controversial shoot is all over the place-my guess is it will make them VERY hireable.

They did it deliberately.

• LoveMyBoyK
    February 12 at 3:41 PM

I am confident you are smart enough to figure that one out on your own, whether or not you agree with my opinion on it. 

Quoting EireLass: What part of it do you have a problem with?

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN