Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Goodwoman614
Angry scientist finds an uneducated internet comment and delivers an epic response...
December 20, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Replies

• cathygymboree
    December 20, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Don't dare tell me what doesn't until you tell me what does cause it.

YOU choose between measles or loosing your kid down a black hole.

You pick for me !  Sitting there without a fucking worry about it and tell me to choose.

• rfhsure
    by rfhsure
    December 20, 2013 at 12:43 AM
    What?

Quoting cathygymboree:

Don't dare tell me what doesn't until you tell me what does cause it.

YOU choose between measles or loosing your kid down a black hole.

You pick for me !  Sitting there without a fucking worry about it and tell me to choose.

• motha2daDuchess
    December 20, 2013 at 12:44 AM

wowzers! 

• motha2daDuchess
    December 20, 2013 at 1:11 AM

There are diseases out there that a cause has not been pin pointed...yes it is scary and there are people that their kids are autistic that were not vaxed and some that seem to develop symptoms after being vaxed....

• momma-moo
    December 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM
    My so has a phd in immunology and pathology of infectious diseases, and we decided to delay and be very selective to vaccinations. This "immunologist" is a nutcase.
  • rfhsure
    by rfhsure
    December 20, 2013 at 1:29 AM
    Which vaccines are.you forgoing?

Quoting momma-moo: My so has a phd in immunology and pathology of infectious diseases, and we decided to delay and be very selective to vaccinations. This "immunologist" is a nutcase.
  • cathygymboree
    December 20, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Quoting rfhsure: Which vaccines are.you forgoing?

Quoting momma-moo: My so has a phd in immunology and pathology of infectious diseases, and we decided to delay and be very selective to vaccinations. This "immunologist" is a nutcase.

Will you understand if she tells you?

• rfhsure
    by rfhsure
    December 20, 2013 at 1:33 AM
    What? Your replies do not make any sense.

Quoting cathygymboree:

Quoting rfhsure: Which vaccines are.you forgoing?

Will you understand if she tells you?

• sha_lyn68
    December 20, 2013 at 1:35 AM

That so called scientist is a nutcase. I guess someone forgot to tell him that most countries (including I believe all English speaking ones) do not vaccinate against TB. Going by the spelling and syntax, I'm guessing both the OP and the "scientist" are America.

• sha_lyn68
    December 20, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Might want to change the title of this post to "Angry and drunk self proclaimed scientist makes a fool of himself"

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts