Featured Posts
Euphoric
Fluff
October 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

What's for dinner tonight?

Replies

• LindaClement
    October 28, 2013 at 2:49 PM

Oh, thank you very much for bringing THAT up! Jeez.

I was just relaxing... :D

• kaffedrikke
    October 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Elk. And rice pilaf with steamed veggies
  • TruthSeeker.
    October 28, 2013 at 2:51 PM

No idea. I'm hoping to be inspired by this thread. Just got home from vacation at 2 am. I need to go grocery shopping.

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    October 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Tacos

• Euphoric
    October 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I don't know either. I was thinking lasagna, but I might get Hawaiian time.

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

No idea. I'm hoping to be inspired by this thread. Just got home from vacation at 2 am. I need to go grocery shopping.

• randi1978
    October 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM

Not sure yet.

Maybe steak.  Maybe leftovers, LOL.  I'm not feeling well and am home today, so it depends on my energy levels.

• TruthSeeker.
    October 28, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I just want to fix something easy. I spent 16 hours in a car yesterday and I have laundry to do and kids to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. I'm really beat.

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

• Euphoric
    October 28, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Soup and sanwiches?

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

I just want to fix something easy. I spent 16 hours in a car yesterday and I have laundry to do and kids to get ready to go back to school tomorrow. I'm really beat.

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

• TruthSeeker.
    October 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM

The hubs doesn't really like soup. I may make some polish sausage and potatoes. That's pretty quick and easy. I can send leftovers in the kids lunch tomorrow also.

Quoting Euphoric:

Soup and sanwiches?

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

Quoting Euphoric:

Quoting TruthSeeker.:

• survivorinohio
    October 28, 2013 at 3:18 PM

I think we are having bbq chicken drumsticks, baked beans and noodles. That is if I am cooking, I think it may be dds night though... *crosses fingers*

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts