Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
He's Baaaack: Joe The Plumber: ‘America Needs A White Republican President’
October 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Joe The Plumber: ‘America Needs A White Republican President’

by DAVID BADASH on OCTOBER 11, 2013

Post image for Joe The Plumber: ‘America Needs A White Republican President’

Samuel Joseph Wurzelbacher, best know as “Joe the Plumber,” for falsely suggesting during the 2008 presidential campaign to actually be a plumber, yesterday posted most of an opinion piece on his website (by another author) explaining why, “America Needs a White Republican President.”

LOOK: Joe The Plumber: “People don’t understand the dictionary–it’s called queer”

Wurzelbacher, you may remember, ran as a Tea Party Republican for the House last year. He lost, to Marcy Kaptur.

“Admit it,” the piece Wurzelbacher re-posted requests. “You want a white Republican president again.”

But Joe — and Kevin Jackson, the actual author of the piece — want you to know that “before you start feeling like you’re a racist, understand you are not.”

You see, before we had a black president, “to criticize the president meant that you didn’t like his policies.” Before we had a black president, nobody was “ever accused of being racist for disagreeing with white presidents.”

Many deranged Mexicans believe we should open the country up to them, some saying that much of America belongs to Mexico anyway. They are not called racists.

Liberal blacks have disagreed with most Republican presidents since Eisenhower, yet these blacks are not considered racists. In fact, when blacks had sanity and disagreed with the policies of racist white Democrat presidents, nobody accused black people of being racists.

Never has a black person been called racist, because they didn’t like one of the white presidents’ policies. Blacks were just exercising their First Amendment rights to speak freely.

Take Reagan for example. Reagan ushered in a veritable Renaissance for blacks, as Fox News showcased.

Words cannot even begin to explain the degree of racism and ugliness this exhibits.

Last year during his failed congressional campaign, Wurzelbacher told supporters we should “put a damn fence on the border going to Mexico and start shooting.”

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/joe-the-plumber-america-needs-a-white-republican-president/politics/2013/10/11/76737#.UlhG71Am2yo

Replies

• -Celestial-
    October 11, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Palin/Wurzelbacher 2016!!

• pamelax3
    October 11, 2013 at 3:02 PM

While I agree he is a little off, there is a lot of truth in what he is saying

• supercarp
    October 11, 2013 at 3:04 PM

You're being sarcastic, right? Please say yes. I wouldn't kill myself if Palin were president, but I'd have to seriously consider it.

Quoting -Celestial-:

• -Celestial-
    October 11, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Totally. That ticket might actually have me believing in the Apocalypse..

Quoting supercarp:

You're being sarcastic, right? Please say yes. I wouldn't kill myself if Palin were president, but I'd have to seriously consider it.

Quoting -Celestial-:

• she_walk_softly
    October 11, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Is it too late for Hilary ? 

• meriana
    by meriana
    October 11, 2013 at 3:49 PM

Guess his 2 - 15 minute sessions  of fame weren't enough for him.

I  wonder who the candidates on both/all sides will be and if the republican candidate will be a repeat of Romney and company.

• Friday
    by Friday
    October 11, 2013 at 3:52 PM

He's right, people weren't called racists for disagreeing with Dubya, we were called Traitors, unAmerican and accused of 'emboldening the terrorists'.

• numbr1wmn
    October 11, 2013 at 3:55 PM

If you actually read what he was saying you would see what he meant.  When people criticized Clinton they were not called racists.  Plenty of people on this very website called people racists for disagreeing with Obama. Way to try to make this a racist issue.

• Raindancerx
    October 11, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Uhm.. but he is right.. He is not being racist. He is stating facts..

• DieselsMom
    October 11, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Joe for President!!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts