Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
Luv.My.Kidz
Baby Raped at DayCare
October 6, 2013 at 9:08 AM

Infant raped at daycare center

Posted: Oct 05, 2013 7:50 PM EDTUpdated: Oct 05, 2013 9:25 PM EDT
ELYRIA, OH (WOIO) -

Police say they have video of Heather Koon, 25, having sex with a baby.  The video was found on Koon's laptop. 

"I still haven't wrapped my mind around it. It's every parent's worst nightmare," said the baby's father, who wants to remain anonymous.

The father is speaking out about the incident so other parents can figure out if their child was also victimized.  He says ABC KIDZ daycare in Elyria asked him not to talk about the incident.

"They tried to act like it was a simple assault.  A few hours later they called us back again and asked us to keep it discrete," said the dad.

The shocked father's advice; "Any child that's old enough to talk, they should talk to.  Any child that's not old enough to talk should be taken to a physician."

Police arrested Koon after checking up on her boyfriend, James Osborne.  Osborne is listed on Lorain County's sex offender website as living at another address.  Police arrested him and confiscated a laptop found in the apartment.  A police report shows it belonged to Koon and contained a video file of her "engaging in sexual conduct with an unknown infant".

Police had to figure out who the child was.

"They showed us still photos," said the father.

Koon faces two counts of rape after police identified a second victim.

The management of ABC KIDZ had no comment.

Osborne and Koon are in the Lorain County Jail waiting for their day in court. 

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23618142/infant-raped-at-elyria-daycare-center

This sickens me soooo damn much! My friend just enrolled her 4yr old at this daycare because it was the most cost effective daycare around that would work with her hours. She did it before she talked to me the other day. I told her (before finding out about the rape) Shit, bring me your son. I'll do it for $80 a week." (they are charging her $100 a week). I'm not babysitting to "make a shit ton of money". I love being around kiddos and her son is ADHD just like my son. I know the structure he has to have. She was also asking if I would work with him on writing, reading, etc. 

Anyway... I'm just floored. There have been many rumors about that daycare for the past couple years. Anytime you go past the place it looks empty, dingy, etc. I would have guessed they would have violations for cleanliness... not this! My guess is that the place will be shut down within the next couple weeks because they asked the parents to keep silent about the rapes! 

Replies

• mamaBerg85
    October 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    I'd pull my kid. That's sick. Poor ba by luckily the infant won't remember this.
  • rfurlongg
    October 6, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    Oh my god...
  • Paigesmommy78
    October 6, 2013 at 9:17 AM
    :(
  • Luv.My.Kidz
    October 6, 2013 at 9:19 AM

My friend is bringing her kid to me... I'm getting married on the 12th... after that he's with me. 

Quoting mamaBerg85:

I'd pull my kid. That's sick. Poor ba by luckily the infant won't remember this.

• Nicoleb9
    October 6, 2013 at 9:20 AM
    Child molestors are so disgustingly depraved and worthless. I'd love to see them all publicly hanged instead of tax dollars wasted on such valueless subhumans.
  • Nicoleb9
    October 6, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Your friend and her baby are lucky they have you.

Quoting Luv.My.Kidz:

My friend is bringing her kid to me... I'm getting married on the 12th... after that he's with me. 

Quoting mamaBerg85:

• meriana
    by meriana
    October 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM
    Disgusting. Hope they lock that pair up indefinitly
  • lydias_mommy12
    October 6, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    Oh my god. I'm so not putting Lydia in daycare. This is it. After so many daycare horror stories I just can't. This is ridiculous. That poor baby and family. I can't even imagine.
  • mamaBerg85
    I'm betting before it's over with the director will face charges too.

Quoting meriana:

Disgusting. Hope they lock that pair up indefinitly

• Mommabearbergh
    That is just sick

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts