Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LauraKW
If your house burned down...
by LauraKW
October 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
If your house burned down and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

*edit to add, all living things, prescriptions, hair products, and toothbrushes are already miraculously out and safe (wink-wink)

Replies

• katy_kay08
    October 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I'm assuming that saving all living things is a given and we are talking on "thing".  hmmmmm....the box of pictures

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    Yes, all living entities are out and enjoying a refreshing beverage down the street. The word we're looking for is "things".

Quoting katy_kay08:

I'm assuming that saving all living things is a given and we are talking on "thing".  hmmmmm....the box of pictures

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    I would save Grover that I got for Christmas when I was 3 years old.
  • tanyainmizzou
    October 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    First edition Jane Austen and Mr. Fur the bear, which I got when I was born, are next to each other.

But it you want one, Mr. Fur.

I can probably find another first edition. I can never find another Mr. Fur.
  • katy_kay08

technically animals are "things".  ;)   

Quoting LauraKW:

Yes, all living entities are out and enjoying a refreshing beverage down the street. The word we're looking for is "things".

Quoting katy_kay08:

• mistressflora

not counting living things like my kids, my dh and my cats, (yes i said cats)  probably the most expensive thing I own which would be my computer?  idk maybe i should think about this more often

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    Depends who you talk to (but I agree with you, and especially vermin cats).

Quoting katy_kay08:

technically animals are "things".  ;)   

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting katy_kay08:

• Della529

Photos.  When my home burned, a lot of those were lost.  I treasure the ones that I still have.

• katy_kay08

I'm changing my answer to my wallet.  I know not very sentimental but losing all identification and access to money could be problematic.  

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    It makes you stop for a second, doesn't it?

Quoting mistressflora:

not counting living things like my kids, my dh and my cats, (yes i said cats)  probably the most expensive thing I own which would be my computer?  idk maybe i should think about this more often

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN