Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
LauraKW
If your house burned down...
by LauraKW
October 5, 2013 at 5:00 PM
If your house burned down and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

*edit to add, all living things, prescriptions, hair products, and toothbrushes are already miraculously out and safe (wink-wink)

Replies

• katy_kay08
    October 5, 2013 at 5:01 PM

I'm assuming that saving all living things is a given and we are talking on "thing".  hmmmmm....the box of pictures

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    Yes, all living entities are out and enjoying a refreshing beverage down the street. The word we're looking for is "things".

Quoting katy_kay08:

I'm assuming that saving all living things is a given and we are talking on "thing".  hmmmmm....the box of pictures

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM
    I would save Grover that I got for Christmas when I was 3 years old.
  • tanyainmizzou
    October 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM
    First edition Jane Austen and Mr. Fur the bear, which I got when I was born, are next to each other.

But it you want one, Mr. Fur.

I can probably find another first edition. I can never find another Mr. Fur.
  • katy_kay08

technically animals are "things".  ;)   

Quoting LauraKW:

Yes, all living entities are out and enjoying a refreshing beverage down the street. The word we're looking for is "things".

Quoting katy_kay08:

• mistressflora

not counting living things like my kids, my dh and my cats, (yes i said cats)  probably the most expensive thing I own which would be my computer?  idk maybe i should think about this more often

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:15 PM
    Depends who you talk to (but I agree with you, and especially vermin cats).

Quoting katy_kay08:

technically animals are "things".  ;)   

Quoting LauraKW:

Quoting katy_kay08:

• Della529

Photos.  When my home burned, a lot of those were lost.  I treasure the ones that I still have.

• katy_kay08

I'm changing my answer to my wallet.  I know not very sentimental but losing all identification and access to money could be problematic.  

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    October 5, 2013 at 5:16 PM
    It makes you stop for a second, doesn't it?

Quoting mistressflora:

not counting living things like my kids, my dh and my cats, (yes i said cats)  probably the most expensive thing I own which would be my computer?  idk maybe i should think about this more often

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts