Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud
July 26, 2013 at 12:24 PM

George Zimmerman’s heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud

zimmermanhappyhero 1024x306 George Zimmermans heroic car crash rescue appears to be a fraud

Accident scene on left, Zimmerman photo on right

This was a suspicious story from the beginning.

We have seen news reports of protesters doing thousands of dollars of damage to be a fraud. Claims of attacks by protesters over the Zimmerman verdict turned out to be false. Now added to the list of  false news reports appears to be the story of George Zimmerman heroically rescuing a family of four from a burning SUV.

The initial report was that George Zimmerman was just coincidentally driving by after a caraccident occurred, that he leaped out of his vehicle to come to the rescue of the family of four trapped inside as the vehicle caught fire, pulling them to safety. That was followed by the claim that the family he rescued had planned a press event to thank George Zimmerman, but that they canceled due to threats from Trayvon Martin supporters.

It appears they may have canceled any such event because they did not want to be part of the fraud of making Zimmerman out to be a hero, when that story was not precisely true.

What did occur was that an accident occurred where a car slid on it’s side into a median. People at the scene called 911, which went to the Sanford office of the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office. BEFORE responding to the 911 call, News Ball.com reports that Seminole Sheriff’s Dept. Officer Patrick Rehder, a self-styled friend and supporter of Zimmerman,contacted Zimmerman by cell phone directing him to go to the accident so as to appear to be a hero.      News Ball.com also provides a social media screen capture of a curious statement about Rehder taking pleasure when “someone gets credit for something they did not do”.

Rehder’s name appears on the accident report.

There were plenty of people driving by who witnessed the accident, and stopped to help the family out of the vehicle, BEFORE Zimmerman showed up, according to the 911 calls, but no ‘thank you’ press conference mentioning anyone else by name specifically was scheduled by the family.

Zimmerman showed up AFTER he was called by a SCSO member according to a report at News Ball.com,  Zimmerman then got out of his car with a fire extinguisher, and apparently left without doing anything especially heroic.  You can hear the course of events here in the 911 calls; many people who were there as the accident happened stopped to get people out, and the fire and smoke problem from the calls, appeared some time after they were out of the car.  As you can hear from the calls, people were out before there was a smoke or fire problem; Zimmerman did not appear to risk his life to pull anyone out of a burning car, as was claimed. :

http://youtu.be/qD35RgOoy34

THIS new challenge to Zimmerman’s integrity  in addition to the misrepresentation of funds donated when bail was set, as well as the conflicting statements made to police and in court, is why protesters both distrust BOTH George Zimmerman and the local Florida LEOs, and are protesting the validity of the trial verdict.  It is also part of why there is opposition to the SYG laws that make it easier for someone to get away with homicide.

Replies

• MeAndTommyLee
    July 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Thanks for posting OP.  Not surprised.  I dismissed the ridiculous story when I fist read it, but nice to see someone kept digging.

• MeAndTommyLee
    July 26, 2013 at 12:41 PM

BUMP

• romalove
    July 26, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Does he have to hand in his Mighty Mouse cape now?

• Mommy_of_Riley
    Jes
    July 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM
    Wow.

So a police officer risked the safety of a family to call Zimmerman so he could look good in the media?

Seriously?

If he called from the precinct is there proof of this call? Or was it from a cell phone? Because if there is proof then that cop should be fired.
  • Annsf
    by Annsf
    July 26, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    I had not heard this before. We do need to know all facts. I will check this, not that I mistrust this report. We all need to check all info.
  • MsDenuninani
    July 26, 2013 at 1:00 PM

He's such a little shit.

I didn't doubt the inital story, but I became skeptical of his lawyer's statement that the family didn't come forward because of fears of retaliation. I just don't buy that Zimmerman is that much of a persecuted individual. 

In fact, I think he is a generally paranoid individual, which has explained his conduct throughout this whole thing.

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    July 26, 2013 at 1:04 PM
    Exactly !

Quoting MeAndTommyLee:

Thanks for posting OP.  Not surprised.  I dismissed the ridiculous story when I fist read it, but nice to see someone kept digging.

• FromAtoZ
    July 26, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Thanks for posting this.

From the beginning of this 'heroic' event something seemed off.

Not surprising, however.  

He is such an upstanding citizen.  As well as his friendly cop.

• Friday
    by Friday

Wouldn't surprise me. Seemed hinky that days after the verdict, when Z is supposed to be in hiding, he just happens on an accident within a mile of the shooting. If he's hiding for fear of his life, why is he hanging out in his old neighborhood?

• Citygirlk

LMFAO!!

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts