Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
candlegal
Seattle gay pride participants viciously beat Christian street preacher (VIDEO)
July 5, 2013 at 7:54 AM

SEATTLE, WA, July 4, 2013 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A street preacher was repeatedly punched in the head and kicked by two men at Seattle’s Pridefest this past Sunday – and the entire confrontation was caught on camera. 

In disturbing video footage uploaded on Youtube and reported by Seattle’s KOMO news, two Christian street preachers can be seen standing on a grassy area. One of the preachers holds a sign that says “Jesus saves and heals,” and “Repent or else,” while the other holds a Bible. 

At the beginning of the video a large man approaches the two preachers angrily, while another woman repeatedly shoves the man carrying the Bible and demands that the two men leave.

The situation continues to heat up, until at one point a number of people attempt to snatch the sign away from the sign-wielding preacher.  When one man succeeds, a melee ensues in which the angry man seen at the beginning of the video runs at and punches the preacher in the head several times while another kicks him repeatedly. Others attempted to break up the fight. 

Police arrested 36-year-old Jason Queree, who is suspected of being the main attacker. Queree reportedly has a long history of arrests and convictions for a wide variety of criminal behavior. A second suspect was also arrested.

WARNING: The video is full of profanity and shows disturbing violence. Viewer discretion advised. The extreme violence commences at 2:35 into the video.

The incident is reminiscent of an episode that took place at last year's Toronto Pride Parade, also caught on video, where a street preacher was surrounded by a mob of angry pride marchers. However, in that case the police took the side of the pride participants, telling the street preacher, "You're promoting hate." The police ultimately compelled David Lynn and his team from Christ’s Forgiveness Ministries to leave the area and stop preaching.

The Seattle attack is another example in an increasing string of violence by homosexual activists.  

Last August, it was only thanks to the heroic actions of a security guard at the Family Research Council that a gay activist intent on killing employees at the organization was stopped in his deadly assault. 

This past January a group of Brazilian Catholics who gathered to march through the streets of Curitiba in the state of Parana to protest abortion and homosexual ideology were harassed, spat upon, and physically assaulted by a mob.

In April the head of the Catholic Church in Belgium, Archbishop Andre-Joseph Leonard, remained calmly seated with eyes closed in prayer as four topless lesbian activists attacked him with shouts and curses and doused him with water. 

Last April, a group calling itself “Angry Queers” claimed responsibility for throwing baseball-sized rocks through nine church windows in Portland’s Mars Hill Church, known for its traditional marriage stance. 

source

Replies

• sweet-a-kins
    July 5, 2013 at 8:09 AM
    How many people attended the pride event? Seems only about 5 were unruly...

So approx 1% of the people that attended this event reacted badly and criminally to the hate speech ....but you are using them as an indicator of the gay pride crowd?

• Ednarooni160
    July 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM

She had a baby in a stroller and was that agressive?  wow..

• jessilin0113
    July 5, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    Yeah, you know catholic priests molesting kids is never a blight on the organization itself, but a few isolated incidents of violence at pride events is cause for mass hysteria.

In all seriousness,i never condone violence, and wish this hadn't have happened. I'm glad they caught one of the guys and how they catch anybody else involved.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

So approx 1% of the people that attended this event reacted badly and criminally to the hate speech ....but you are using them as an indicator of the gay pride crowd?

• sweet-a-kins
    July 5, 2013 at 8:20 AM
    Right !

Even though the catholic religion mandated policy that protected violent predators and supplied them with new victims regularly ...

Quoting jessilin0113:

Yeah, you know catholic priests molesting kids is never a blight on the organization itself, but a few isolated incidents of violence at pride events is cause for mass hysteria.

In all seriousness,i never condone violence, and wish this hadn't have happened. I'm glad they caught one of the guys and how they catch anybody else involved.

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

• TCgirlatheart
    TC
    July 5, 2013 at 8:21 AM

I think the "preachers" handled themselves, physically, very well(I did not have the sound on to hear what anyone was saying).  I would have gotten police when they guy started shoving people, before it escalated further.  

I think it says more about the Pride participants how quickly they were there to stop the hitting, and were previously trying to keep him away, and how few actually were harassing the "preachers".

That said, nobody should be touching/pushing/hitting another person or trying to take their things.  

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    July 5, 2013 at 8:22 AM
    Violence is always wrong but the "street preachers" were also wrong. Their signs were disgusting. But they should have just ignored them,froze them out.
  • candlegal
    July 5, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Be glad you didn't have  your sound on.

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

I think the "preachers" handled themselves, physically, very well(I did not have the sound on to hear what anyone was saying).  I would have gotten police when they guy started shoving people, before it escalated further.  

I think it says more about the Pride participants how quickly they were there to stop the hitting, and were previously trying to keep him away, and how few actually were harassing the "preachers".

That said, nobody should be touching/pushing/hitting another person or trying to take their things.  

• TCgirlatheart
    TC
    July 5, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Yeah, I figured that there would probably be some cussing, and I'm in a room with my LO's.  

Quoting candlegal:

Be glad you didn't have  your sound on.

Quoting TCgirlatheart:

• Anastacia1988
    July 5, 2013 at 8:28 AM
    Hahahahhaha omg this guy for the rest of his life is going to be known for getting beat up by a bunch of gays.... Lmfao ... I'm glad he didn't die though ... He was way out of his element
  • prommy
    by prommy
    July 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM

Didn't someone dare you to show evidence of these types of actions yeterday? Isn't it sad (but not at all surprising) that even with the video evidence there are still some who deflect this violence back at the church? Sometimes they make me  think that I accidently stumbled into a middle school social media group.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN