Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
sweet-a-kins
N*****s Bouncing Around': Fox's MasterChef Contestant In Hot Water For Racially-Charged Tweets
July 2, 2013 at 9:20 AM

N*ggers Bouncing Around': Fox's MasterChef Contestant In Hot Water For Racially-Charged Tweets

A current contestant on Fox's MasterChef reality program is in hot water for tweeting inflammatory remarks about black people.

A reporter for the  Philadelphia Daily News unearthed the two now-deleted tweets showing MasterChef contestant Krissi Biasiello making some pretty derogatory comments last year.

"[W]hy do the [Philadelphia] 76ers keep coming up in my who to follow," she asked in the first tweet from 2012. "i HATE basketball. NBA = Niggers Bouncing Around," she explained, punctuated with a "#thatsracist" hashtag.

In another tweet from July 2012, Biasiello wrote: "Better make sure you're on top when sleeping with a black guy ... Otherwise it's probably rape." The tweet links to what seems to be a  Cha Cha Poll on whether you prefer to be on the "top" or "bottom" during sex.

Biasiello is a 34-year-old paralegal based out of Philadelphia. She is currently placed within the top 11 contestants

Replies

• romalove
    July 2, 2013 at 9:21 AM

More stupid this morning.

I'm so done with stupid.

• stormcris
    July 2, 2013 at 9:22 AM

How to kill a career in 10 seconds.

• sweet-a-kins
    July 2, 2013 at 9:25 AM

She apologized on FB but has now shut down comments since many and unliking and questioning here apology...

She also has a page called Real housewives of Delaware County with another woman

This chick is pretty local to me

• Mommabearbergh
    July 2, 2013 at 9:27 AM

What part of when you write it..its there forever doesn't she get. Dumbass.The one thing we learned in growing up in the computer age...nothing is really ever erased when your dealing with technology. 

• stacymomof2
    July 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM
    That sucks. I watch that show. I didn't really like her she is a loud mouth but I kind of rooted for her since she is a single mom and seemed to be a good cook.
  • prommy
    by prommy
    July 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM

Maybe she and Paula can open a new restaurant together.

• sweet-a-kins
    July 2, 2013 at 9:42 AM

for the Klan

Quoting prommy:

Maybe she and Paula can open a new restaurant together.

• mikiemom
    July 2, 2013 at 9:47 AM

people are idiots

• sweet-a-kins
    July 3, 2013 at 6:27 AM

Local 'MasterChef' contestant apologizes for racist tweets POSTED: Tuesday, July 2, 2013, 9:51 AM Molly Eichel "MasterChef" contestant Krissi Biasiello, a 34-year-old paralegal from Philadelphia, apologized on Twitter last night for racist social media postings that I reported on last week. On her personal account, which has since been deleted, Biasiello had tweeted things such as, "why do the 76ers keep coming up in my who to follow. i HATE basketball. NBA=N------ bouncing around." In other uncovered post, she equated having sex with black men to rape. Shortly after her posts went public, she deleted her personal Twitter account but kept her "MasterChef" one going. Fox, the network that airs "MasterChef," had no comment on the matter when I called them last week, and Biasiello had ignored the problem on her official account for the show, but last night, she acknowledged her unseemly social media past. Sure, that sounded SUPER sincere. Biasiello is still on "MasterChef," the cooking show where amateurs vie for kudos from Fox regular Gordon Ramsay.
    Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/entertainment/celebrities_gossip/Local-MasterChef-contestant-apologizes-for-racist-tweets.html#vPWw4gZyPa4yYq6L.99

• sillytime
    July 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM
    Just another closet racist trying to fix what she broke.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN