Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
bamababe1975
Would you have a problem with your child dating someone of another race?
May 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM

My cousin admitted that before she met her baby's father, she dated a couple of black guys (we're white). I personally didn't think it was that big of a deal, but after hearing how her mom reacted (suffice it to say, it was NOT good), I guess I can understand her reluctance to "confess" this secret. 

Would you be upset if your child dated outside your race? Why or why not?

Replies

• HotMomma2622
    May 20, 2013 at 10:06 AM
    As long as my children are in a happy and healthy relationship I don't care who they get involved with.
  • Veni.Vidi.Vici.
    May 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM

I wouldn't. I hope they'll make healthy relationship choices regardless of the race or gender. This is a hot topic for my husband and I. He doesn't want to see the kids date outside of their race but he's oddly accepting of homosexuality. We're working on it. Thankfully our kids are still toddlers.

• SLTmom
    by SLTmom
    May 20, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Not an issue.  My only qualifications for the people my children will eventually date is that they treat my children well.  

Because I will hunt you hunt you down otherwise, lol.  (that's a joke)

• snookyfritz
    May 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM

Nope

• Donna6503
    May 20, 2013 at 10:09 AM
    No.

I have a problem if my kids are dating jerks, irregardless of their race.
  • Talee
    by Talee
    May 20, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Nope...I'm white and have mixed kiddos. 

• Sisteract
    May 20, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Not a problem. They're adults and can make their own decisions.

• Karen_29
    May 20, 2013 at 10:14 AM

As long as the person they are with treat them good and my child is happy then i could care less what color their skin is. I love my kids and all i want is for them to be in a happy and healthy relationship with someone they truly care about.

• snookyfritz
    May 20, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Does the person who posts all the anti black things, answer questions like this?

• Mrs.Pedro
    May 20, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    No. They are Samoan/white. How could I be upset about them dating outside their race? That would be hypocritical and go against everything my family believes in.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts