NWP
Hillary/Christie ticket in 2016. Would you go for it?
by NWP
May 13, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I am sick of partisan politics and extremities in the sides.....A split ticket could be helpful in my opinion.

I know this pairing has a very slim chance of actually happening.....But let's just say it did for the sake of debate.

What are your thoughts?

Hillary/Christie 2016
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 47% - Would love to see it happen and would consider voting for them
  2. 3% - Would love to see it happen but would not consider voting for them
  3. 33% - Would not like to see this happen and would not vote for them
  4. 15% - other with explanation in comments because someone will ask for this option.

Replies

• FromAtoZ
    May 13, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I would indeed love to see this.

• UpSheRises
    May 13, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I'm not sure how effective they would be.

Too many chefs...KWIM?

• TranquilMind
    May 13, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Hillary.  No.  She's another interventionist, the-state-controls-your-family Liberal.  No way. 

With the Benghazi debacle, we probably don't have to worry about it. 

• candlegal
    May 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM
    No way
  • FromAtoZ
    May 13, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Switch the names........add in whomever.........

Not interested in such a  ticket or are we so much better off sticking to what we have always done.............your side, my side?

• Ms.KitKat
    May 13, 2013 at 4:04 PM

I could never ever see this as even a remote possibility so even to imagine it-nope- I can not even go there. each are such staunch party-people. Yeah- I know- Christie is all for bi-part but honestly, when push comes to shove, Chrsitie is all Repub. He just knows how to work it. Or fakes it enough to make people think he is bi-part.Besides, he just does not have what it takes to run a repub ticket to the white house. He is too "New Jersey-like" and a turn off to many.

Hilary will take the ticket for the dems. IDK about the repubs yet; I thought it might be Rubio but now, I'm not too sure.

• Carpy
    by Carpy
    May 13, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    We have had enough Clinton's and Bush's for my lifetime.
  • GotSomeKids
    May 13, 2013 at 4:11 PM

I would love to see this, but they are so far apart, I don't know how effective they would be.  But, I swear if they could pull it off, I would be all for it.

• MsDenuninani
    May 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I don't see partisan politics subsiding with Clinton on the ticket.  (I don't see partisan politics disappearing at all, honestly, without serious changes to the House, but that's another story.)

I'd be more supportive of Christie running on an independent ticket, as P or VP.  

• enlightened_24
    May 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I just want her to run. If Christie was her VP, that would be awesome as far as showing people that the parties CAN work together.