Featured Posts
x_Starr_x
WARNING GRAPHIC PHOTOS.....PETA IS SCUM OF THE EARTH
May 1, 2013 at 7:17 PM

Replies

• iea13
    by iea13
    May 2, 2013 at 6:27 AM
    I'm afraid to click on the link-what did PETA do. I'm ashamed to say this but I've donated to PETA and HSUS .sounds like I should stop.

Quoting Seasidegirl:

I read the article a couple weeks ago, and cannot look at the photos again. I am furious.

Sadly, I have heard for years (from good sources -- one being a very good investigative piece written by a Virginia newspaper about 10 or 11 years ago) that PETA is F-ed up and the madwoman in charge is a tyrant who not only does this to animals, but who makes her emloyees' lives absolutley miserable.

I have never liked her decision to use women's bodies (the good ole sexism in advertising) to draw attention to the cause. I just really think this woman is a POS, and the truth about the bad that PETA does unfortunately makes people turn away from the good they do.

I really don't get how people like her gain and maintain so much power.

• Seasidegirl
    May 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM

If this is the same article I saw a couple weeks ago, killing dogs, even puppies and dumping them in the trash.

Not so sure what HSUS does wrong. I don't think they go this route, that's for sure.

Quoting iea13:

I'm afraid to click on the link-what did PETA do. I'm ashamed to say this but I've donated to PETA and HSUS .sounds like I should stop.

Quoting Seasidegirl:

I read the article a couple weeks ago, and cannot look at the photos again. I am furious.

Sadly, I have heard for years (from good sources -- one being a very good investigative piece written by a Virginia newspaper about 10 or 11 years ago) that PETA is F-ed up and the madwoman in charge is a tyrant who not only does this to animals, but who makes her emloyees' lives absolutley miserable.

I have never liked her decision to use women's bodies (the good ole sexism in advertising) to draw attention to the cause. I just really think this woman is a POS, and the truth about the bad that PETA does unfortunately makes people turn away from the good they do.

• iea13
    by iea13
    May 2, 2013 at 6:39 AM
    Omg that horrible.why would they do such a thing and then come down on others who kill and hurt animals. Ugh

Quoting Seasidegirl:

If this is the same article I saw a couple weeks ago, killing dogs, even puppies and dumping them in the trash.

Not so sure what HSUS does wrong. I don't think they go this route, that's for sure.

Quoting iea13:

Quoting Seasidegirl:

• Kate_Momof3
    May 2, 2013 at 6:45 AM

I limit my charity donations to the local level because with so many of these national/international organizations bureaucracy and cronyism trumps principle everytime.

It's kind of like Congress.

• Kate_Momof3
    May 2, 2013 at 6:47 AM

Because it's how they continue to earn money.

Of course, that's illegal due to their "non"-profit status (which doesn't matter when you've got celebrities hawking your cause).

Quoting iea13:

Omg that horrible.why would they do such a thing and then come down on others who kill and hurt animals. Ugh

Quoting Seasidegirl:

Quoting iea13:

Quoting Seasidegirl:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN