Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
What books have you read to your kids?
April 27, 2013 at 12:14 AM

We are reading Treasure Island and the littlest one is enjoying it the most I think:)  I have several on our to read list including Call of the Wild and Tom Sawyer. Maybe Hunger Games as I have mentioned before.

What books do you want to share with your children?

Replies

• desertlvn
    April 27, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Narnia, Harry potter, lightning thief, Charlie small, city of ember, little house on the prairie..... So many I can't remember

• AlekD
    by AlekD
    April 27, 2013 at 12:25 AM
    Peter rabbit. Goodnight moon. Caps for sale. Where The Wild Things Are. Other random kids books... He's 16 months xP
  • krysstizzle
    April 27, 2013 at 12:27 AM

harry potter and little house on the prairie were two favorite series we read.

• Generica
    April 27, 2013 at 12:29 AM

My kids are teens but Goodnight Moon...oh I do remember reading that again and again.

• lydias_mommy12
    April 27, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    Most recently Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. She's been obsessed with it lately and I read it several times a day.
  • jessilin0113
    April 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM
    The Tale of Despereaux. I'm trying to read Harry potter.
  • oddgirl
    by oddgirl
    April 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Currently reading The Wizard of Oz.  Before that was Cricket on Time Square and the Prydain Chronicles.  He also enjoyed The Hobbit.

• LucyMom08
    April 27, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Everything...haha...

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    April 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Right now..

Narnia, The Secret Garden, Island of Blue Dolphins, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Black Beauty, White Fang...

I need to get the Boxcar children and the Bobbsey Twins..

I recently read the Lokesanna to him, which he oddly enough, enjoyed

• Mommy_of_Riley
    Jes
    April 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM
    A lot.

Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Amelia Bedilia books, Ramona books, Dr. Suess books, anything by Roald Dahl, The Rainbow Fish, The Giving Tree, Black Beauty, Fraggle Rock books, The Velveteen Rabbit, etc.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN