glitterteaz
Any animated siggy makers????
April 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I wanna have my friend a siggy and myself as a memorial siggy to her son.  If you have examples of your work that would be great.  I would appreciate it as my photoshop is on the fritz in another pc. Thank you!

Replies

• DestinyHLewis
    April 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Bump

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 3:37 AM

BUMP!

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Glitter,I don't know what you were wanting but,I made this for you and Bryce's Mom. If you want it smaller please let me know. If you want something different and have a picture I will try to do it for you.

• glitterteaz
    April 21, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I like it but, I was hoping to have his pic with a candle  and with the words you have ass always in our hearts. Here is a pic of him Thank  you so much

Quoting cjsix:

Glitter,I don't know what you were wanting but,I made this for you and Bryce's Mom. If you want it smaller please let me know. If you want something different and have a picture I will try to do it for you.

• SilverSterling
    April 21, 2013 at 9:33 AM

How is this?

• ChancesMommy07
    April 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

• glitterteaz
    April 21, 2013 at 10:05 AM

these all look awesome

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Glitterteaz,I am glad to see someone was able to take the siggie I made and add it to the picture of Bryce,for you. That is not something I know how to do. You also have some other wonderful siggies that other Moms have made,they did a great job!

• tscritch
    April 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM

• lizzielouaf
    April 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM

These are all so great, it was so nice of you ladies.