Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
glitterteaz
Any animated siggy makers????
April 21, 2013 at 12:41 AM

I wanna have my friend a siggy and myself as a memorial siggy to her son.  If you have examples of your work that would be great.  I would appreciate it as my photoshop is on the fritz in another pc. Thank you!

Replies

• DestinyHLewis
    April 21, 2013 at 2:38 AM

Bump

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 3:37 AM

BUMP!

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 4:06 AM

Glitter,I don't know what you were wanting but,I made this for you and Bryce's Mom. If you want it smaller please let me know. If you want something different and have a picture I will try to do it for you.

• glitterteaz
    April 21, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I like it but, I was hoping to have his pic with a candle  and with the words you have ass always in our hearts. Here is a pic of him Thank  you so much

Quoting cjsix:

Glitter,I don't know what you were wanting but,I made this for you and Bryce's Mom. If you want it smaller please let me know. If you want something different and have a picture I will try to do it for you.

• SilverSterling
    April 21, 2013 at 9:33 AM

How is this?

• ChancesMommy07
    April 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM

• glitterteaz
    April 21, 2013 at 10:05 AM

these all look awesome

• cjsix
    by cjsix
    April 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM

Glitterteaz,I am glad to see someone was able to take the siggie I made and add it to the picture of Bryce,for you. That is not something I know how to do. You also have some other wonderful siggies that other Moms have made,they did a great job!

• tscritch
    April 21, 2013 at 4:32 PM

• lizzielouaf
    April 21, 2013 at 5:47 PM

These are all so great, it was so nice of you ladies.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN