Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
-Celestial-
Former Tennessee Politician Arrested For Masturbating Out Car Window While Going 90 MPH
April 21, 2013 at 12:09 AM

A former Tennessee politician was arrested for allegedly masturbating out of his car window while driving 90MPH. William Lee Blakely was the former vice mayor of Mount Carmel, TN and has been charged with indecent and reckless endangerment as well as other charges. After the arrest, several more women have come out to testify about similar incidents in the past. According to detectives, these incidents have been going on for 3-4 years with victims ranging between ages 16-65.

Read more: http://voice4america.com/articles/2013/04/13/former-tennessee-politician-arrested-for-masturbating-out-car-window-while-going-90-mph.html#ixzz2R4FZAhtm

Replies

• Zadidoll
    April 21, 2013 at 12:11 AM

1. How the hell do you masturbate out a window WHILE driving at that rate of speed.

2. How can anyone SEE a person at that rate of speed doing anything!

3. WHY did it take THIS long to catch him?

• jllcali
    by jllcali
    April 21, 2013 at 12:40 AM
    That takes talent.
  • DestinyRoseLC
    April 21, 2013 at 2:17 AM
    LmaoI read this to my husband and he was sitting on the couch trying to figure out how this was possible. I can't stop laughing.
  • DestinyHLewis
    April 21, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Um. Just asking the obvious, but how could anyone know that is what he was doing at 90 mph? Lol wow

• coronado25
    April 21, 2013 at 3:29 AM
    Does he drive a dune buggy? A jeep with the doors off? i do this all the time, myself, but didnt know anyone could see me. ......jk
  • mehamil1
    April 21, 2013 at 3:40 AM

Kinky

• BellyFlop
    April 21, 2013 at 3:42 AM

Okay now that's odd :/

• Debmomto2girls
    April 21, 2013 at 7:24 AM
    Glad I wasn't driving behind him... Lol!
  • coolmommy2x
    April 21, 2013 at 8:39 AM
    I had the same questions!

Quoting Zadidoll:

1. How the hell do you masturbate out a window WHILE driving at that rate of speed.

2. How can anyone SEE a person at that rate of speed doing anything!

3. WHY did it take THIS long to catch him?

• soonergirl980
    April 21, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Lol wow how the heck do you do that?

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts