Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
Cliques, hey we havent talked about them in a while ;)
April 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Do you feel as if there are cliques here?

I think there used to be and that they have mostly dispersed, members leaving and so on.

Do you feel welcome to speak your mind here?

Replies

• TugBoatMama
    April 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I notice a few ladies that frequently talk to one another but I don't know that I would use the word "clique" to describe them. I don't mind responding to posts at all if I know of something I think I could add to a discussion or a question. I don't like making my own posts. Idk why I just have no real desire to.

• ashleyrenee24
    April 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    I think there used to be but I haven't notice them for awhile now.
  • rfurlongg
    April 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    I respond if the topic is of interest. I do not worry so much about the other stuff.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    April 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    Not cliques necessarily. Not in here. People tend to relate better to the other people who share their political views or who take the same stance on controversial topics, but I don't think that makes them a clique.
  • parentalrights1
    April 19, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    There's a bunch of conservative members who always defend eachother and always have to deflect a post that reflects negatively on conservatism or christianity
  • punky3175
    April 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    I know there are women here that I greatly respect so probably spend more time responding to their posts. But I haven't seen any real 'cliques' lately where many women gang up on another. I know they used to be here and I see the individual members but not the groups anymore.
  • OHgirlinCA
    April 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I don't think there's cliques in here.  I do feel free to speak my mind here.  I know not everyone is going to like what I have to say, and that's ok.  It doesn't bother me.

• ..MoonShine..
    April 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Pretty much. 

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I don't think there's cliques in here.  I do feel free to speak my mind here.  I know not everyone is going to like what I have to say, and that's ok.  It doesn't bother me.

• candlegal
    April 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    WE finally got enough conservative members that haven't been scared off. I know many conservatives that couldn't handle some of the cliques that used to be in this group. Talk about ganging up on people. When I started in this group, it was miserable for conservatives. I almost left a couple of times but I am stubborn enough, I decided those liberals weren't running me off. Some of the nastier liberals left. Many that are still here aren't nearly as bad or as toxic.
    Quoting parentalrights1:

There's a bunch of conservative members who always defend eachother and always have to deflect a post that reflects negatively on conservatism or christianity
  • candlegal
    April 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    I know that there used to be but most of them seem to be broken up. It is not nearly as bad in here as it used to be :)
    Quoting punky3175:

I know there are women here that I greatly respect so probably spend more time responding to their posts. But I haven't seen any real 'cliques' lately where many women gang up on another. I know they used to be here and I see the individual members but not the groups anymore.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts