Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
Cliques, hey we havent talked about them in a while ;)
April 19, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Do you feel as if there are cliques here?

I think there used to be and that they have mostly dispersed, members leaving and so on.

Do you feel welcome to speak your mind here?

Replies

• TugBoatMama
    April 19, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I notice a few ladies that frequently talk to one another but I don't know that I would use the word "clique" to describe them. I don't mind responding to posts at all if I know of something I think I could add to a discussion or a question. I don't like making my own posts. Idk why I just have no real desire to.

• ashleyrenee24
    April 19, 2013 at 5:14 PM
    I think there used to be but I haven't notice them for awhile now.
  • rfurlongg
    April 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    I respond if the topic is of interest. I do not worry so much about the other stuff.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    April 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    Not cliques necessarily. Not in here. People tend to relate better to the other people who share their political views or who take the same stance on controversial topics, but I don't think that makes them a clique.
  • parentalrights1
    April 19, 2013 at 5:44 PM
    There's a bunch of conservative members who always defend eachother and always have to deflect a post that reflects negatively on conservatism or christianity
  • punky3175
    April 19, 2013 at 5:45 PM
    I know there are women here that I greatly respect so probably spend more time responding to their posts. But I haven't seen any real 'cliques' lately where many women gang up on another. I know they used to be here and I see the individual members but not the groups anymore.
  • OHgirlinCA
    April 19, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I don't think there's cliques in here.  I do feel free to speak my mind here.  I know not everyone is going to like what I have to say, and that's ok.  It doesn't bother me.

• ..MoonShine..
    April 19, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Pretty much. 

Quoting OHgirlinCA:

I don't think there's cliques in here.  I do feel free to speak my mind here.  I know not everyone is going to like what I have to say, and that's ok.  It doesn't bother me.

• candlegal
    April 19, 2013 at 6:00 PM
    WE finally got enough conservative members that haven't been scared off. I know many conservatives that couldn't handle some of the cliques that used to be in this group. Talk about ganging up on people. When I started in this group, it was miserable for conservatives. I almost left a couple of times but I am stubborn enough, I decided those liberals weren't running me off. Some of the nastier liberals left. Many that are still here aren't nearly as bad or as toxic.
    Quoting parentalrights1:

There's a bunch of conservative members who always defend eachother and always have to deflect a post that reflects negatively on conservatism or christianity
  • candlegal
    April 19, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    I know that there used to be but most of them seem to be broken up. It is not nearly as bad in here as it used to be :)
    Quoting punky3175:

I know there are women here that I greatly respect so probably spend more time responding to their posts. But I haven't seen any real 'cliques' lately where many women gang up on another. I know they used to be here and I see the individual members but not the groups anymore.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN