Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
survivorinohio
You have the right to be a bigot
April 9, 2013 at 9:36 AM
You do not have the right to braoadcast your bigotry. Agree?

Replies

• ..MoonShine..
    April 9, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    I disagree. They can broadcast it if they like, it's a first amendment right (there are limitations, of course, but in general).
  • talia-mom
    April 9, 2013 at 9:41 AM

Incorrect.

They can broadcast it all they want.

• mikiemom
    April 9, 2013 at 9:43 AM

I would prefer they broadcast it. In other words I want to know who the bigotts are nothing annoys me more than fake ass people.

• MeAndTommyLee
    April 9, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Yes.  All others  have the right to listen or turn the station/channel.  I , as an American need to defend their right to free speech whether I agree with what they are saying or not.

• SuperChicken
    April 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Disagree.   People have every right to broadcast their bigotry.  What they don't have is the right to insist no one condemn them for their bigotry.

• tiffyhamm
    April 9, 2013 at 9:47 AM
    Disagree. They have the right to do so and I, for one, hope they take full advantage of that right so I know who to stay the hell away from, who not to support, etc.
  • notabosley
    April 9, 2013 at 9:48 AM
    I disagree, 1st amendment right. Doesn't mean I have to listen, I certainly don't agree with the ignorance and stupidity of a bigot.
  • rach578
    by rach578

I a not a RACIST/Bigot

• romalove

You have the right to be a bigot, and you have the right to express it, provided you are not advocating violence to others.

Others have the right to tell you how despicable you are.

Freedom of speech.

• edelweiss23
    They have a fundamental right to broadcast their hate, we also have a right not to listen to their drivel.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts