Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
tambrathegreat
Apology
April 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM

I want to make a public apology to Candlegal, whom I cursed and called a name yesterday It was ugly of me and there is no excuse for my behavior.

I should really proofread things before I post.  I DID NOT place a curse on Candlegal, I meant to say I cursed AT her.  Again, there was no excuse for my behavior. 

Replies

• grandmab125
    April 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM

This is very big of you to apologize to Candle.  And I think Candle was gracious in return.  Congrats to both of you.

• glitterteaz
    April 6, 2013 at 12:02 AM

The F word is just that a word. 

• Arroree
    by Arroree
    April 6, 2013 at 12:17 AM

No it's what she said and how she said it. There is no non-hateful way to say something like that. It's inherently schoolgirl bully-ish.

Quoting jcribb16:

That's strange - I see NO hate and anger in her response.  Wow - the way people interpret things through the written word...  

You know - this is kind of fun chit-chatting with ya!  You've added some extra humor to my evening!  Thanks for that!

confused       shrugging       laughing

Quoting Arroree:

Awww i'm just so hurt that you don't care, allow me to weep bitter tears of self recrimination in the corner...Nah. 

I don't recall saying you should care, so funny how you all seem to think that just because i point something out that i want you to "care" what i think. I was just pointing out your hypocricy because it was just so glaringly obvious i couldn't resist. But hey, thanks for the giggle.

Oh and just as a point, if you really didn't "care" you wouldn't always respond with such hate and anger, you wouldn't respond at all i'd think...

Quoting candlegal:

oh, so I am supposed to care what you think, how funny, thanks

Quoting Arroree:

Yeah cause you're just so different...

Pot meet kettle

Quoting candlegal:

You are learning, that is exactly how they do it.  Birds of a feather......

Quoting jcribb16:

So that's how you twist it around to make her the poor li'l victim!  Wow! Thanks for the daily tip!  The thing is, though, is that posters will or won't respond as they please to whatever they wish.  

Sure, she could have been ignored, but CM rules don't say "You must ignore those who make negative remarks towards others in order to not have negative remarks made back to you, and so you won't be scolded by another for being negative towards the first negative poster, who really shouldn't be blamed for turning a thread negative."  

sarcasm       going crazy      sidesplittinglaughter

Quoting Arroree:

Everyone saying that Sweetakins turned the post negative is lying to themselves. She made a single negative statement, which SHOULD have been ignored and could have easily been ignored.

The ones turning the post negative are those harping on the one negative thing she said and in turn all saying negative and hatefilled things about her to eachother.

• TranquilMind
    April 6, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Well, Tambrathegreat - this makes you great in my opinion, to apologize like this.

• sweet-a-kins
    April 6, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    Telling the truth isn't bad

Quoting grandmab125:

This was a really nice post, until you piped off.  You just can't resist it, can you?

Quoting sweet-a-kins:

she deserves it most of the time

• sweet-a-kins
    April 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
    Don't be upset about what others are doing. You posted with noble intentions.

From most of the posts I've seen from that poster, she owes many an apology but would never be gracious enough to give it.

I doubt she was blameless in the interaction..

Quoting tambrathegreat:

Wow, this is how this post ends?  With the same kind of snark that caused me to be in the position to apologize?

This makes me sad that once again liberals--and this affects me, since I am one-- are being demonized with a more than a little inflammatory language and all for one comment, that could have  been ignored. 

Keep on plot:  This post is an apology from me to a person I insulted, not a post to further cause division. 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN