survivorinohio
Are you really pro Abortion?
April 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Or just pro choice?

Replies

• Arroree
    by Arroree
    April 2, 2013 at 12:00 PM

I've never known anyone that was "Pro-Abortion"  I'm sure some exist as some of every psychotic extreme do but i've never personally met any. I and everyone I associate with are Pro-Choice.

• Momniscient
    April 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Pro choice all the way!

• katy_kay08
    April 2, 2013 at 12:03 PM

since joining CM I've become pro abortion, I do think more women should choose them.  

• wickedfiress
    April 2, 2013 at 12:04 PM
    I'm not sure what "pro abortion" even is.

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?
  • MsDenuninani
    April 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

I think divorce should be legal.  Doesn't mean I'm pro-divorce.

Likewise, I think abortion should be legal; doesn't make me pro-abortion.

• survivorinohio
    April 2, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Quoting wickedfiress:

Do they picket with signs showing childless couples on vacation and chant "abort!" ?

Hmm, I dont know, maybe the member who makes so many statements about the pro abortion people could share.

• thecoffeefairy
    April 2, 2013 at 12:07 PM
    Pro choice. Abortion should not be the first choice but sometimes it is a good last alternative. I would rather it be done safely under those circumstances. Mostly I want women to embrace their sexuality, to realize its a natural part of life but it needs to be enjoyed responsibly. Women should know they have the right to use birth control, decide when and if they wish to rear a family and with whom. Close your legs is antiquated and denies that women should be allowed to enjoy sex.
  • ReadWriteLuv
    April 2, 2013 at 12:08 PM
    I think that's a great analogy.

Quoting MsDenuninani:

I think divorce should be legal.  Doesn't mean I'm pro-divorce.

Likewise, I think abortion should be legal; doesn't make me pro-abortion.

• tscritch
    April 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Where do you think a good place to picket would be? You know, have the most impact? :-)

Quoting wickedfiress:

• coolmommy2x
    April 2, 2013 at 12:09 PM
    I am pro-choice.

I don't think abortion should be used as birth con trol but if a woman finds herself pregnant and for whatever reason feels she needs an abortion, she should have one (preferrably in the earlier stage). It's not my place to live someone else's life or have someone do that for me.