Citygirlk
Student: Protect Whites from Blacks.
April 2, 2013 at 10:43 AM

I don't normally do these type of posts but I just want to hear (well read) your thoughts on it.

Replies

• smalltowngal
    April 2, 2013 at 10:52 AM

I don't understand the whole protecting white womanhood. A white woman has a lot greater chance of being attacked by a white male than a black male. 

• lizzielouaf
    April 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    I'm mobile and it won't play but here's a bumpity bump for ya
  • Citygirlk
    April 2, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I don't understand how he doesn't know this.

Quoting smalltowngal:

I don't understand the whole protecting white womanhood. A white woman has a lot greater chance of being attacked by a white male than a black male. 

• Raintree
    April 2, 2013 at 10:54 AM

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

We aren't Mexican. I'm Dutch/Welsh/Scotch/English, my husband is Filipino.

This kind of thing has stopped surprising me. 

• katy_kay08
    April 2, 2013 at 10:56 AM

oh my gosh, that is disgusting :( 

Quoting Raintree:

My kids were recently told that their parents (me and their dad) were having too many babies and that they were going to ruin America by making it less white.

And then the notes started showing up on the porch "Mexicans should live in Mexico"- that sort of thing.

• MissTacoBell
    April 2, 2013 at 10:58 AM
    I'd like to know who brought him up and what his story is. If he wasn't brought up or influenced by someone with this racist view it would terrify me that he came into it himself. That would suggest that racist is not necessarily learned behavior.
  • Raintree
    April 2, 2013 at 11:06 AM

It's one family doing all this. Unfortunately, they have a lot of influence. I want to move. 

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting Raintree:

• SuperChicken
    April 2, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Stupid is as stupid does (or says).    And giggle at his "I'm such a thinker" pose at the end.

• SuperChicken
    April 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I'm sorry :(

Quoting Raintree:

It's one family doing all this. Unfortunately, they have a lot of influence. I want to move. 

Quoting katy_kay08:

Quoting Raintree:

• sall274
    by sall274
    April 2, 2013 at 11:12 AM

white supremists are cowards

some hidin behind white sheets

Nobody wants them

insecure

TRASH