Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
SLTmom
Bill O'Reilly moving in favor of gay marriage...religion should play no part in this debate!
by SLTmom
March 27, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I can't beleive it.  Listen in at around 4:15, he admits our policies should not be based on religion.

Replies

• Bookwormy
    March 27, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Bump for later! I need to watch.
  • tscritch
    March 27, 2013 at 11:59 AM

I am afraid that if I click on it...hell will freeze over...or the world will end.

• DestinyHLewis
    March 27, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Not sure why anyone is shocked. 

• 12hellokitty
    March 27, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Nothing new in O'reilly's view.  He has always been in favor of civil unions and not held much of an opinion on SSM one way or the other.  

• GOBryan
    by GOBryan
    March 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

I agree that I believe the Supreme court is going to leave it to each individual state. There's no compeling argument on the side of the Republicans other than thumping the bible, which should have no part in this. 

• mikiemom
    March 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

He had better be careful, his viewer base will accuse him of being liberal and boycott him lol

• SLTmom
    by SLTmom
    March 27, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I think I was more shocked by his comment about how our policies should not evaded on the Bible.  The religious right just might keel over!  Lol.

Quoting 12hellokitty:

Nothing new in O'reilly's view.  He has always been in favor of civil unions and not held much of an opinion on SSM one way or the other.  

• LauraKW
    by LauraKW
    March 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    I can't agree with anything he says just because of who he is.

Kidding, I find it very interesting.
  • DestinyHLewis
    March 27, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Noooo. His actual viewers already know this information. Thus my original comment. I have no idea why anyone thinks this is surprising news. Lol

Quoting mikiemom:

He had better be careful, his viewer base will accuse him of being liberal and boycott him lol

• FromAtoZ
    March 27, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I went to that area of the video.

I dislike this man, always have.  But I will say this..........good for him.  He is right. Absolutely correct.

The one thing I disagree with is allowing the States to handle this.  I can see that  happening but marriage equality for all should be a Federal law.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts