Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
brookiecookie87
How Anti-Same Sex Marriage people will look in 40 years.
March 26, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Replies

• brookiecookie87
    March 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM

And since I have my pic folder is open:

Oh and:

• DonnaNoble
    March 26, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Love it! To fb I go...
  • Paperfishies
    March 26, 2013 at 2:50 PM
    Yup. They're all bigots.
  • NWP
    by NWP
    March 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM

LOL pretty much...I am particularly taken with your top pic and the protester who states "One Man, One Woman for Life." Maybe conservative heterosexuals should work on making this a truth before turning on others?

• autodidact
    March 26, 2013 at 2:52 PM

As opposed to now, when they just look like big whiny babies and sore losers.

• TranquilMind
    March 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Except that immutable characteristics  like RACE are totally unlike mutable characteristics like sexual behavior. (as I just said to someone, Anne Heche, anyone - oh, but we don't speak of her, because it doesn't suit our agenda)   Not remotely the same and never will be, no matter how often liberals scream that it is.

Very soon, we will have groups contending that they deserve "marriage equality" just like couples, because who are we to deny them their happiness?  And on down the slippery slope. 

The ones who can't envision this are the really stupid ones we will be talking about in years to come. 

• TranquilMind
    March 26, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Working on it here, for about a quarter of a century now....but I agree that it's up to each one to do his part. 

That doesn't mean we should abandon all reason though, simply because some have been unfaithful in marriage. 

Quoting NWP:

LOL pretty much...I am particularly taken with your top pic and the protester who states "One Man, One Woman for Life." Maybe conservative heterosexuals should work on making this a truth before turning on others?

• NWP
    by NWP
    March 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM

Yep....Been together with DH a quarter of a century here.

We are a raging liberal couple who support Gay Marriage.

I know sooooooooo many divorced conservative folks who do not. Seems hypocritical to me.

Isn't divorce a sin?

That's all.

Quoting TranquilMind:

Working on it here, for about a quarter of a century now....but I agree that it's up to each one to do his part. 

That doesn't mean we should abandon all reason though, simply because some have been unfaithful in marriage. 

Quoting NWP:

• autodidact
    March 26, 2013 at 2:56 PM

oh, please do cite alien language Ann heche as evidence of ANYTHING. 

or are you trying to tell us you find women hot and CHOSE your fine upstanding heterosexual mariage?

Quoting TranquilMind:

Except that immutable characteristics  like RACE are totally unlike mutable characteristics like sexual behavior. (as I just said to someone, Anne Heche, anyone - oh, but we don't speak of her, because it doesn't suit our agenda)   Not remotely the same and never will be, no matter how often liberals scream that it is.

Very soon, we will have groups contending that they deserve "marriage equality" just like couples, because who are we to deny them their happiness?  And on down the slippery slope. 

The ones who can't envision this are the really stupid ones we will be talking about in years to come. 

• brookiecookie87
    March 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Quoting TranquilMind:

Your statement doesn't make sense. Unless you are just trying to justify discrimination.

And a group is not a person. Nor is a toaster, or wherever you are going with that slippery slope argument. 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts