Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
gammie
Eating chicken makes kids gay?
by gammie
March 20, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Paris, a well known figure in Colombia, drew her conclusions from reports claiming that chickens were being injected with female hormones designed to speed up growth, “which means that these seven, eight, nine and 10 year old children [who are eating chicken] are having their feminine hormones accelerated...and are starting to become homosexual,” said Paris.

President of National Federation for Colombian Poultry Farmers (FENAVI), Andrés Fernando Moncada, responded to the model’s controversial claims with indignation.

"When you hear this kind of a statement from a public figure like Natalia Paris, we must express our total outrage," said Fernando. He further added that there were no chickens in Colombia or anywhere in the world that are injected with hormones to accelerate growth, dismissing Paris' claims as "urban myths."

----------------------

Eating female hormones may not be good for young kids,(the food is not clean and it is getting kids sick) but I don't think it can make you gay.

Replies

• lga1965
    by lga1965
    March 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM

LOL. If that were true, all three of my kids would be gay because I made chicken a lot trying to stay away from serving red meat which is less healthy. My kids are straight and very healthy.This is silly. Who is"paris"?

• Woodbabe
    March 20, 2013 at 9:40 AM

Bwahahaaaaaaaa

Oh wait.

People actually LISTEN to this person?

• SuperChicken

Lol, Chick-fil-a is going to have some explaining to do.  ;)

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.

I got a good laugh out of this.

• Veni.Vidi.Vici.

Quoting SuperChicken:

awesome reply!

• smalltowngal
    March 20, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Sometimes I think my son could use some growth hormones. He'll be 5 soon and only weighs 33 lbs. We raise all our own chicken so not an issue with us. 

• Woodbabe
    March 20, 2013 at 9:44 AM

The door is WIDE open on this one....

• Euphoric
    March 20, 2013 at 10:12 AM

rolling on floor 

• Euphoric
    March 20, 2013 at 10:13 AM

high five 

Quoting SuperChicken:

• Bigmetalchicken
    March 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM

If this were to be true, My son is gonna be freaking

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts