Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
villagran
hi
March 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
God Bless you all

Hello my name is Mayra I believe in God our king im happily married and i have one daughter named Alexandra she is 3 years old. I am new to this group i would like to get to know new people that have same believes as me. Enough about me tell me about your self.

Replies

• KamWorthy
    March 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    Hi! Nice to meet you, and welcome. I'm Messianic Jew, follower of the one true savior, Yeshua. I hope you find like-minded individuals to engage with. You most likely will come across much protest if you are bold about your faith....just a little FYI. Blessings, shalom! I have two children, nearly grown, and that is about all I share on sites like this.
  • stacymomof2
    March 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Welcome to the group!  

I am Stacy, I have two little girls 5 and 7.  I'm a working mom and I like this group for debates.  :)

• ..MoonShine..
    March 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Hi!  I'm Michelle and I have very different beliefs from you! :D I would hope you would want to meet us as well! 

• NWP
    by NWP
    March 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Hello. Welcome to our group. We are a very diverse collective of moms. I love this group because I get to talk to so many different kinds of people and have learned quite a bit here.

Keep an open mind and enjoy.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    March 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Hi, welcome :3

I am Lynn and I have one kiddo. I am a follower of the god Loki (since we are sharing) 

• survivorinohio
    March 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Welcome!!!! 

We are all kinds here:)

I am Rene A mother of 3 adult children and grandmother to 5. 

There are an awful lot of smart ladies here, I hope you enjoy the group!

• ..MoonShine..
    March 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    I saw a cartoon on one of my FB pages that made me think of you. I meant to post it, forgot...now I can't find it.

Quoting Sekirei:

I am Lynn and I have one kiddo. I am a follower of the god Loki (since we are sharing) 

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    March 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Boo...lol. Though, it is awesome that you are thinking of me.

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

I saw a cartoon on one of my FB pages that made me think of you. I meant to post it, forgot...now I can't find it.

Quoting Sekirei:

• TruthSeeker.
    March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Not to hijack this post, but who is Loki?

Welcome to the group Op.

Quoting Sekirei:

• btamilee
    March 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Welcome to the group!  I am Tammy....I have been happily married for over 30 years and we have two daughters, one is 17 and the other is 27! 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN