Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
villagran
hi
March 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM
God Bless you all

Hello my name is Mayra I believe in God our king im happily married and i have one daughter named Alexandra she is 3 years old. I am new to this group i would like to get to know new people that have same believes as me. Enough about me tell me about your self.

Replies

• KamWorthy
    March 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM
    Hi! Nice to meet you, and welcome. I'm Messianic Jew, follower of the one true savior, Yeshua. I hope you find like-minded individuals to engage with. You most likely will come across much protest if you are bold about your faith....just a little FYI. Blessings, shalom! I have two children, nearly grown, and that is about all I share on sites like this.
  • stacymomof2
    March 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Welcome to the group!  

I am Stacy, I have two little girls 5 and 7.  I'm a working mom and I like this group for debates.  :)

• ..MoonShine..
    March 19, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Hi!  I'm Michelle and I have very different beliefs from you! :D I would hope you would want to meet us as well! 

• NWP
    by NWP
    March 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Hello. Welcome to our group. We are a very diverse collective of moms. I love this group because I get to talk to so many different kinds of people and have learned quite a bit here.

Keep an open mind and enjoy.

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    March 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Hi, welcome :3

I am Lynn and I have one kiddo. I am a follower of the god Loki (since we are sharing) 

• survivorinohio
    March 19, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Welcome!!!! 

We are all kinds here:)

I am Rene A mother of 3 adult children and grandmother to 5. 

There are an awful lot of smart ladies here, I hope you enjoy the group!

• ..MoonShine..
    March 19, 2013 at 11:23 PM
    I saw a cartoon on one of my FB pages that made me think of you. I meant to post it, forgot...now I can't find it.

Quoting Sekirei:

I am Lynn and I have one kiddo. I am a follower of the god Loki (since we are sharing) 

• Sekirei
    by Sekirei
    March 19, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Boo...lol. Though, it is awesome that you are thinking of me.

Quoting ..MoonShine..:

I saw a cartoon on one of my FB pages that made me think of you. I meant to post it, forgot...now I can't find it.

Quoting Sekirei:

• TruthSeeker.
    March 19, 2013 at 11:41 PM
    Not to hijack this post, but who is Loki?

Welcome to the group Op.

Quoting Sekirei:

• btamilee
    March 20, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Welcome to the group!  I am Tammy....I have been happily married for over 30 years and we have two daughters, one is 17 and the other is 27! 

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts