witch_e_woman
North Korea Vows To Attack USA !!!
March 7, 2013 at 5:43 AM

Replies

• jesusismyfriend
    March 7, 2013 at 7:00 AM
    Caring on for his dad isn't he? I think we need to watch them more. China is unwilling to help. I will keep this since I need to do a newspaper article on tension in North Korea for English.
  • turtle68
    March 7, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Havent they always vowed to attack the US?  IMO they can if their nukes have been made to be able to reach the USA...they didnt have that power before...if they do...they would be incredibly STUPID.  The USA would obliterate Nth Korea in retaliation...obliterate.

They are crazy enough to do it

• brookiecookie87
    March 7, 2013 at 8:11 AM

They are lucky they don't have oil or any other valuable resources otherwise we would have attacked them before they even had nuclear weapons with the threat they might.

Now they have nuclear weapons and are actively trying to test them via missles and are actively making threats to use them against us.

But that would involve a war with not much to gain from it. So here we are ignoring nuclear test after nuclear test, and ignoring threat after threat.

Perhaps we will write them another mean worded letter and put another sanction on them.

• coolmommy2x
    March 7, 2013 at 8:13 AM
    Can't Dennis Rodman talk some sense into them?
  • JLo1486
    by JLo1486
    March 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM
    If he can't. No one can.. :/

Quoting coolmommy2x:

Can't Dennis Rodman talk some sense into them?
  • romalove
    March 7, 2013 at 8:18 AM

They don't have the ability to get the nuke to our shores.  Yet.

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

• Billiejeens
    March 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM

Honestly, the shape that we are in, it might be for the best.

• mom2the.rescue
    March 7, 2013 at 8:20 AM

it scares me.  I hate nuclear power & don't understand why effin aholes need nuclear weapons.

• brookiecookie87
    March 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

And someone should whisper in their ear that if they try, they will be obliterated.

We have more and better.

• romalove
    March 7, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Quoting brookiecookie87:

People are smuggled into our country all the time. Drugs are smuggled into our country all the time. Animals are smuggled into our country all the time. You don't think it is possible that North Korea could do the same and then set the nuke off some where?

They have the ability to get a nuke to our shores. They just don't have the ability to do it via a missle.

Quoting romalove:

We have more and better.

You think someone can smuggle in a nuke???  And detonate it???

I think they are full of crap, at least for now.