Current Events & Hot Topics

Featured Posts
KreatingMe
For those who think the govt is trying to take away your guns, an honest question
March 6, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Do you realize that since Obama has been in office gun sales have reached record highs? There's nothing wrong with that but let's just think about it. Has it ever occurred to you that there are those who are profiting by lying and exaggerating and keeping the lie alive? The NRA, gun manufacturers and sellers are reaping big profits by whipping up a frenzy that Obama is out to get your guns. Has it ever occurred to you that they are manipulating you for their own gain? 

Replies

• soonergirl980
    March 6, 2013 at 11:53 PM

No I believe they have risen because people actually believe Obama is going to attempt to take guns. Which he is. I personally feel if her could ban all guns he would I do not believe his "respect" for the 2nd is anything but lip service.

• turtle68
    March 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM

It occurred to me :-)  and I dont even live in your country LOL

The frenzied and scared have historically always been the people that can be corralled the easiest.

• KreatingMe
    March 6, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Quoting soonergirl980:

No I believe they have risen because people actually believe Obama is going to attempt to take guns. Which he is. I personally feel if her could ban all guns he would I do not believe his "respect" for the 2nd is anything but lip service.

So you don't think they're driving the fear to line their own pockets? Obama can't ban all guns and he isn't trying to. What guns is he trying to take? He is not trying to take anyones existing guns away. 

• KreatingMe
    March 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Quoting turtle68:

The frenzied and scared have historically always been the people that can be corralled the easiest.

I don't understand how anyone can miss it. It seems so obvious. Many times when there's a group perpetuating a need or a fear, it's the same people profiting off of it. Not to mention the whole thing is built on a huge lie. Obama isn't going to take away anyone's guns. Anything his administration is proposing would start in the future. No one's guns are going to be retro actively banned or removed from their possession. That statement is so ignorant and false. It's the lie that keeps the fear going. 

• soonergirl980
    March 7, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Hence the buying frenzy he is attempting to take away they right to buy certain guns for a list look at the ban list.  He can't but if he could he would is the point and I and many others do not trust him to protect our right to own them therefore we buy while we can.

Quoting KreatingMe:
    Quoting soonergirl980:

So you don't think they're driving the fear to line their own pockets? Obama can't ban all guns and he isn't trying to. What guns is he trying to take? He is not trying to take anyones existing guns away. 

• Momniscient
    March 7, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    Of course they are.

• gdiamante
    March 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM

It occurs to me that the government doesn't NEED to take your guns away; they have LOTS of ways to take you out from a distance before you even get a chance to pick up your weapon.

• KreatingMe
    March 7, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I am not disputing your right to buy guns. Buy as you please. I fully support gun ownership. I also support limitations. You have no idea or proof that he would like to ban all guns. That's the hype you're buying into. Hype being perpetuated by those who have to gain from more guns being sold. 

Quoting soonergirl980:

Hence the buying frenzy he is attempting to take away they right to buy certain guns for a list look at the ban list.  He can't but if he could he would is the point and I and many others do not trust him to protect our right to own them therefore we buy while we can.

Quoting KreatingMe:
    Quoting soonergirl980:

• turtle68
    March 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Quoting KreatingMe:

Quoting turtle68:

I don't understand how anyone can miss it. It seems so obvious. Many times when there's a group perpetuating a need or a fear, it's the same people profiting off of it. Not to mention the whole thing is built on a huge lie. Obama isn't going to take away anyone's guns. Anything his administration is proposing would start in the future. No one's guns are going to be retro actively banned or removed from their possession. That statement is so ignorant and false. It's the lie that keeps the fear going. 

Its easy to believe the lie when you LIKE the lie.  Makes one clutch that gun that little bit harder with a well deserved smirk on their face...as if to say "just try and take it"  People on here post and boast about Obama being the best gun salesman in the world.  They are the ones who are feeding the fear...they love it.

The gun owners who are intelligent enough to know that this is a big fat lie....have guns...are happy with their gun and dont really feel the need to go ape everytime a anti gun post is posted.  Smart people.

Plus it really does help your (general) cause if it so happens that you are a religious nutjob and hate black people.  Then this gun lie is like Christmas all year round   JMO of course LOL

• soonergirl980
    March 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I certainly have an idea there has been more than one person that has come out and said before he was President he has said things like "I don't believe people should be able to own guns" John Lott Jr who worked with Obama at the University of Chicago claims he said those very words and while there is no proof it certainly would not suprise me.

Quoting KreatingMe:

I am not disputing your right to buy guns. Buy as you please. I fully support gun ownership. I also support limitations. You have no idea or proof that he would like to ban all guns. That's the hype you're buying into. Hype being perpetuated by those who have to gain from more guns being sold. 

Quoting soonergirl980:

Quoting KreatingMe:
    Quoting soonergirl980:

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts