March 6, 2013 at 1:49 PM

Ugh, i couldn't make it all the way through it, disgusting attitude :(

• NWP
    by NWP
    March 6, 2013 at 1:52 PM

You buy into this Pam?

• SuperChicken
    March 6, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Stupid is and stupid says.   I feel sorry for this poor girl.  She's been so dang brainwashed, she doesn't even realize she's full of hate.

• Grainia
    by Grainia
    March 6, 2013 at 1:56 PM

FFS

• brookiecookie87
    March 6, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Sicking. I wish I didn't click play and give that person a view on their youtube video.

• TranquilMind
    March 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM

She found a lot of words that rhymed with "ate". 

She will be vilified here and in all of the mainstream media today, and she's just speaking the truth.

She's right that gays are pushing to be able to donate blood citing "discrimination", something that has been unthinkable since the 80's AIDS epidemic wiped out much of the promiscuous (mostly male) gay community.

Since the 1980s, when the AIDS epidemic decimated their community, gay men -- or MSMs (men who have sex with men) as they are called by federal agencies -have been disallowed from donating blood. In June, a group of 64 U.S. legislators led by Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Illinois, and Sen. John Kerry, D-Massachusetts, sent a letter to the Department of Health and Human Services encouraging it to move forward with a study that may lead to the end of the decades-old ban.

"We remain concerned that a blanket deferral of MSM for any length of time both perpetuates the unwarranted discrimination against the bisexual and gay community and prevents healthy men from donating blood without a definitive finding of added benefit to the safety of the blood supply," the letter said.

• Donna6503
    March 6, 2013 at 2:02 PM
    This reminds me of "Lissa," just because you're (sorta) pretty doesn't mean what you say is true.

Nor does it mean you should "rap"
  • LNLMommy
    March 6, 2013 at 2:06 PM

She lost me after she said this is not to discriminate...wrong!

• mikiemom
    March 6, 2013 at 2:16 PM

HIV does not just strike the gay community anymore that thought process is well, just bigotted.

Quoting TranquilMind:

She found a lot of words that rhymed with "ate". 

She will be vilified here and in all of the mainstream media today, and she's just speaking the truth.

She's right that gays are pushing to be able to donate blood citing "discrimination", something that has been unthinkable since the 80's AIDS epidemic wiped out much of the promiscuous (mostly male) gay community.

Since the 1980s, when the AIDS epidemic decimated their community,gay men -- or MSMs (men who have sex with men) as they are called by federal agencies -have been disallowed from donating blood.In June, a group of 64 U.S. legislators led by Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Illinois, and Sen. John Kerry, D-Massachusetts, sent a letter to the Department of Health and Human Services encouraging it to move forward with a study that may lead to the end of the decades-old ban.

"We remain concerned that a blanket deferral of MSM for any length of time both perpetuates the unwarranted discrimination against the bisexual and gay community and prevents healthy men from donating blood without a definitive finding of added benefit to the safety of the blood supply," the letter said.

Current Events & Hot Topics

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts